Territory wars mentioned ships....

KueChael
930 posts Moderator
How hard is this mode gonna be?

Replies

• K_mett1
    299 posts Member
    Smh we don't know anymore then you do. Devs do warn us to strengthen both of our inventories though.
  • 00CTRkz.jpg
  • My guess is tiered rewards cuz it was said that u need to work together towards a common goal, so i believe it is easy to get rewards but very hard to get the best ones ;)
  • It will probably be similar to that MPORG game a few years ago where you played as a ship captain in a guild of Brits, Pirates, Spain or French and had to conquer and hold ports (territory) in order to win the map. Probably guild vs. guild fights in space.
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member

My guess is tiered rewards cuz it was said that u need to work together towards a common goal, so i believe it is easy to get rewards but very hard to get the best ones ;)

Do i smell RNG heavy dependable reward? like we have now in raid :unamused:
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    RacerDejak wrote: »
    My guess is tiered rewards cuz it was said that u need to work together towards a common goal, so i believe it is easy to get rewards but very hard to get the best ones ;)

they mentioned a store where you could buy hoth han and leia shards, so maybe not as RNG dependable as raids :O
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • leef wrote: »
    RacerDejak wrote: »

they mentioned a store where you could buy hoth han and leia shards, so maybe not as RNG dependable as raids :O

Will prob be like the guild store. You still get random rewards on completion and then you can also buy the gear with that store currency... hopefully not 2 pieces at a time.
  • There must be loads of challenges to be completed each time we launch it. Like.. 00s of small challenges for low-levelled gear toons and just a few challenges for high-levelled toons (covering everything in between proportionally). Same with ships... I think it is like Capture the flag as you need to make the whole map conquered with your guild's flag. then the final battle is a guild-wide challenge like the rancor or the AAT but maybe with an AT-AT.

All speculation from my part of course.. What do you guys think??
  • Sev74907
    211 posts Member
    Ya just work on everything. I just finished leveling up all my capital ships. Now I just need to finish gearing Endurance's abilities. So I'd work on leveling your ships, getting their shards and gearing the pilots if you haven't. The more diverse your roster is the better.