Ugnaught, CUP or Eeth Koth???

Prev1
Hskull55
2263 posts Member
When I finish with Kanan, these will be the only farming options... They are all terrible, but I was thinking in Ugnaught, because, IDK, the others look worse. What's your opinion? (This is a serious post)
My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
Sorry for my English :]

Replies

• Go with CUP because he can inflict stun on basic and offense down to all enemies and not specific toons( Ugnaught is anti droid, same for Either Koth)
    Hope this helps
  • Hskull55
    2263 posts Member
    Ok, I think I will go for CUP, then Ugh and finally Koth. Thanks!
  • Your welcome @Hskull55 :)
  • Always farm CUP. ALWAYS.
  • Hskull55
    2263 posts Member
    Always farm CUP. ALWAYS.

That's what I will do :)
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Hskull55 wrote: »
    When I finish with Kanan, these will be the only farming options... They are all terrible, but I was thinking in Ugnaught, because, IDK, the others look worse. What's your opinion? (This is a serious post)

At least ugnaught can be useful in the separatist assault event thing
  • Boo wrote: »

Ground wars now only requires Ewoks

Not true, it's still the same time requirements it's always been.
  • And honestly you're better off either buying credits or saving for when another toon is added to arena shipments.

Go to news and announcements and it is at the bottom of the newest news thread
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Boo wrote: »

mpMvFA0.jpg
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Hskull55
    2263 posts Member
    edited July 2017

I have 5 seven star ewoks/resistance
    And honestly you're better off either buying credits or saving for when another toon is added to arena shipments.

I want more 7 stars, not credits :)
  • Hskull55
    2263 posts Member

It says that forest moon needs empire, but you can use droids like always
  • Ztyle wrote: »

mpMvFA0.jpg

My apologies, was looking at update 7/19, so that's why I said that it would require Ewoks
  • Hskull55 wrote: »

I was talking about Ground wars, but I can understand your confusion
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Ya - I have been buying credits, but it's so hard to keep arena rank these days.

I slipped from 150 to 250 over night now I am struggling to stay under 200.

I thought I had better finish farming Nute Gunray for when the separatist faction pass hits.
  • Hskull55
    2263 posts Member
    edited July 2017

I was saying that both events only say 1 of the factions (In the forums)
    ●Ground wat only says ewoks
    ●Forest moon only says empire
  • I'd go with ek . glad your still posting hskull something happened to my evil twin
  • Hskull55
    2263 posts Member
    I'd go with ek . glad your still posting hskull something happened to my evil twin

The one that was in jail?
  • Hskull55
    2263 posts Member
  • Hskull55
    2263 posts Member
    Oh, banned

I was saying that both events only say 1 of the factions (In the forums)
    ●Ground wat only says ewoks
    ●Forest moon only says empire

@Hskull55 ohhh, sorry then
  • Don't waste your shard shop currency on any. Buy the credits instead. You'll ALWAYS need credits. You'll never need those 3 unless they get a rework.
  • Hskull55
    2263 posts Member
    Don't waste your shard shop currency on any. Buy the credits instead. You'll ALWAYS need credits. You'll never need those 3 unless they get a rework.

*Arena, not shard shop
    My only goal in this game is get all the F2P characters to 7 stars and max gear :)
    Don't waste your shard shop currency on any. Buy the credits instead. You'll ALWAYS need credits. You'll never need those 3 unless they get a rework.

*Arena, not shard shop
    My only goal in this game is get all the F2P characters to 7 stars and max gear :)

Yes, TY. I had just come out of buying Tie Advanced in my shard shop so it must have been on the brain :D
  • Why not all 3? B)
    MpSU8mK.png
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • I could be wrong but isn't ugnaught supposed to be really good in phase 3 of aat?
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    Moth cause Jedi Faction pass coming soon
    Wishful thinking
  • I would go with Eeth Koth because he is the most likely to get a rework in the future
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Why is this even a debate? Stock up on shard shop currency for gear or the next OP toon