QoL Suggestions: Really Simple; Super Helpful

J7Luke
484 posts Member
  1. Add an energy refresh at the time daily activities reset. I feel like this is one of the most useful times for an energy refresh. I like to knock out all my daily activities at once, but sometimes I can't because I don't have enough energy for those hard battles. It would be super convenient to have some energy ready to go as soon as the daily activities reset.
  2. Make daily challenge multi-sim available to lower levels. Instead of only allowing multi-sim at the top tier of challenges, why not just make multi-sim sim the top tier that has been 3 starred for every battle?
  3. Bronzium Slider
    Why can't we have a bronzium pack slider like we do for training droids, ship enhancement, mod upgrading, battle simulating, etc.? It is really boring to sit there clicking one button for half an hour just to spend some ally points. That isn't even the reason I want a slider though. The reason I want it is so I can know what I get. When I have to open some bronziums, I usually put on a Netflix show and tap away while I watch. When I finally finish, I have no clue what I got. This is kind of frustrating because I could've gotten some cool stuff, but I will never know.
    From: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/109974/bronzium-pack-slider
  4. Replace the "Claim" button under daily activities with "Claim All." Because, why not? It would be so much easier.
  5. Allow favoriting of locked characters. I use my favorites list mostly as a shortcut to characters that I am farming gear, mods, or shards for. When I am farming locked characters, it would be easier if I could just look under my favorites page.
  6. Auto-pin favorite characters to the top of the character list. This one is pretty self exclamatory.

I know there are lots of other QoL improvements that we could use too (gear list, better mod management, etc.), but these are the ones I think would be most helpful with the least amount of work. Each one of these improvements would probably only take an hour or so to implement, and they would help the entire player base. Thanks in advance for your consideration!

If you guys have additional ideas that fall into the same category, please share them. Also, I welcome any opinions on my ideas.