Will my TM team be able to solo a phase or 2 in Heroic Pit?

Lekrom1982
343 posts Member
edited July 2017
Our guild is ready to attempt our first heroic Rancor...

I have now been able to solo P1 and 50% of P2 in T6 Rancor with this team...only reason I died today in P2 was I had real life stuff to do and switched to auto, and AI decision-making screwed me. I did 10.8 million dmg in T6 today, but I know Heroic enemies are tougher...?

Will this team be able to carry P1 at least of the heroic?
Will find out soon enough, just curious upfront is all :)

Teebo (lead): g8.5 - potency 75% - speed 179, basic and leader omega

Jyn: g7 - potency 42% - speed 213, special omega

Bistan: g8 - potency 93% - speed 146 (speed don't matter with how many turns he takes during frenzy), specials omega

QGJ: g9 - potency 75% - speed 203, attacks omega

Vader: g10 - potency 45% - speed 211, all omega (nearly zeta'd)
(use Vader to apply speed down and culling blade when enough DoTs pile up, otherwise this team doesn't deal enough dmg for me)

Replies

• Do you have Dengar ? If so, you can use him instead of Vader, as he can apply both Tenacity Down and Speed Down. This could help you with regularity.

To be able to solo, ability levels and speed are what matters. Gear level will increase the damage, and speed too. I think your team could solo a phase or two in T7, but maybe not every time.
  • Thanks @Ambassador
    No Dengar but working on getting TFP to 7* for tenacity down.

Will let you know how it went...
    - once I zeta Vader I will flip it so I can run Zader, Jyn, Tarkin, Bistan, QGJ...
  • TMK
    700 posts Member
    Lekrom1982 wrote: »
    Thanks @Ambassador
    No Dengar but working on getting TFP to 7* for tenacity down.

Will let you know how it went...
    - once I zeta Vader I will flip it so I can run Zader, Jyn, Tarkin, Bistan, QGJ...

Use Dengar, Cassian or TFP instead of QGJ.