Savage's OP

Fher
188 posts Member
No really, his ability is called "Overpower" and um... it's really OP lol 99999 dmg XD

image_4.png

Replies

• Options
    No
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Options
    Pulling out the 7* Savage I never once used.
  • Options
    You only get that damage if the other character is under 25% health
  • Options
    That 9999 damage only works at 25 percent health. Its almost useless.
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    Options
    99,999? :O

Wooow.

I was right in my suspicion that Jesse didn't joke around when he said Savage would do "massive damage" :D

And no, that's not OP. That's cool. Savage is relevant now.
  • Options
    OP means relevant now I guess
  • Options
    SWGOH philosophy: when everyone's OP... No one will be.
  • Options
    From my point of view if all the characters were equal there would no point of the game
  • Skye
    795 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Nonemo wrote: »
    99,999? :O

Wooow.

I was right in my suspicion that Jesse didn't joke around when he said Savage would do "massive damage" :D

And no, that's not OP. That's cool. Savage is relevant now.

Not really... Savage is a quick path to death... this will be the third time I will link this

This is what happened when I hit savage once and then hit the rest of his team! Just look at the sheer amount of buffs on my team! All because savage buffed himself

EDIT: removed your image link since it wasn't actually showing an image and glitched out the page. -EA_Jesse
    Post edited by EA_Jesse on
    Former crazy person of the guild "Shard Awakens"... *quit game 13th July 2016*

Game used to be fun when it wasn't a grind... if I wanted a grind I would have went and played old school Everquest or some Korean MMO!
  • Fher
    188 posts Member
    Options
    So Savage is by no means OP, in fact Ewok Scout is probably a better attacker if properly geared.

This was a joke post because lately everyone wants to nerf any hero they can't beat and it was funny that Savage's ability is actually called "Overpower", but I guess nobody else saw the humor on that. Oh well.
  • Options
    Buff overpower to be like in the savage challenge? No?
  • Options
    Fher wrote: »
    So Savage is by no means OP, in fact Ewok Scout is probably a better attacker if properly geared.

This was a joke post because lately everyone wants to nerf any hero they can't beat and it was funny that Savage's ability is actually called "Overpower", but I guess nobody else saw the humor on that. Oh well.

He's def OP. I'd suggest a nerf from 99999 down to 99998.
  • Options
    My only question is: how did you take such a precise snap shot of those numbers xD

• Options
    The thing is, if the damage read 999999999999 it would be the same difference, you don't win anything for overkill.
    Jsnazz wrote: »
    My only question is: how did you take such a precise snap shot of those numbers xD
    In GW it's easy, once you see it, you just restart and wait for it to happen again (GW is repeatable) then snap the shot. Repeat until you get it just right.

• Options

Lately? Lol the second players faced a Dooku in arena, they started complaining about OP madness. It's a never ending story.

The funny thing, is players will shortly be complaining that the high speed/ high damage characters are OP now that Poe is non issue
  • Options
    Jsnazz wrote: »

Theres tons of screen recording apps so its easy
  • Options
    l3end3r wrote: »

Lately? Lol the second players faced a Dooku in arena, they started complaining about OP madness. It's a never ending story.

The funny thing, is players will shortly be complaining that the high speed/ high damage characters are OP now that Poe is non issue

People have been requesting that defense be buffed given how much faster damage scales. Having fast toons which do so much damage is not balanced. The requests have been around for months.
  • Options
    I will say that he adds some complications to gw when he's in a 7* group with dooku, kylo, and 5's. Who do you attack without getting smacked with a counter or having to do deal with his off up whenever you breath on him. Better come with a couple of stunners. Might not be op but he definitely got a big offense buff.
  • Options
    Does fives have a 99% counter too? I think theres been 2 occasions where he didnt counter
  • Options
    I don't understand the point in spending time and resources on balacing these characters like Mace and Savage, when the end result is they stink 0.1% less.

I was a sucker and dumped points into him when I saw the February notes though, so excuse me for being sour :p
  • Options
    I like Savage. He does wonders for me. He's fantastic in Arena as Sid is super common, and almost always AOE's first, which gives Savage an offense up. He can then use his second skill even better. I've taken an around mid health Lum out with it, which then triggers his crit up. Once that train gets rolling he's a wreaking ball with a crap ton of health, unlike most attackers.
  • Options
    Doesn't he get to act again after killing a character? Wouldn't that mean he's the perfect finisher to AOE teams?
  • Options
    No, he doesn't. That's Maul or Vader. His speed is high enough, though that he'll go before a good chunk of people, but not first so he can finish what you've started.