Imperial super commando under this thrawn comp is a monster

Cloud24
206 posts Member
edited July 2017
.normally i have no trouble agaisnt triple clean and chaze or thrawn team. but i encountered a team that's amazing with imperial super commando. The team comp is Thrawn lead, Gk, imperial super commando, death trooper, and nilhius. nilhius could probably be replaced by R2 or w/e but anyways! why am i suggesting that you test out this team. Well imperial super commando can do 30k dmg per counter and often 15k damage. (how) when he does a critical attack + the 25% offense that he has and his unique (upper hands) that give him +15% offense for enemy without buffs. if you get him to 80% critical chance since he has a base of 40 something he then now become amazing. he has 65% counter chance so he will counter alot on the aoes and deal massive damage with his crits when he double hit.

when he crits with thrawn bonus and his unique he does about 10-19k dmg (mostly 16-17) with crit chance mod set .and if he attack again which he has 50% chance that over 30k dmg.

the hard part is getting +40 crit chance on his already 40 something critical chance rate with crit dmg set with awesome crit chance secondary.

or using critical chance mods but less dmg.

why is he so good. ton of hp / prot.

high critical dmg.

counter with high dmg most of the aoes so it force enemy to not use them.

smart Ai.

would recommand to use him in squad with.

thrawn. death trooper. general kenobi, imperial super commander, nilhius (optional) can be replaced.

All the other toons except ISC should have +90-110 speed and a decently fast thrawn

Replies

• BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Those new toons are underrated. Also DN can be replaced by Saxon. Retribution of GK and counters of ISC and Thrawn makes him assist a lot. He has also an AoE with TMR, which is good in this team where nobody has a powerful AoE.