List your Zeta toons and your thoughts on each

Mine:

Nihilus (leader + unique) - Leader is so useful if he's the lead (duh) on a Sith team. His unique is helpful when he's a role player to soften up toons for your squad.

Thrawn (unique) - Absolutely necessary for his signature move (Fracture) to shine

R2 (numbers crunch) - This zeta is super useful for so many factions and really beefs up wiggs and chaze (for better or worse)

Maul - It's what makes Maul even remotely useful in arena

Fulcrum - If you're going to commit to Fulcrum, you must zeta whirlwind to make her realize her potential

Jyn (leader) - Not necessary IMO. Not a huge benefit.

Savage - Much like Maul, it's a must to zeta him to make him truly viable

Finn - Critical if you're running a Resistance team

Replies

• Rakim
    267 posts Member
    Options
    Nihilus (leader and unique): agree with what you said. His leader zeta really pushes his lead to another level. It's solid on its own but 160% can turn Dooku and SiT from manageable and annoying to "let me avoid until I can annihilate" annoying. His unique is helpful in ways you don't notice until you aren't using him. Health down is a really underrated debuff.

Dooku: not gonna say I regret this one, but it's probably the one I care for the least looking back. The extra damage and crit immunity on counters is nice but not necessary. The protection recovery can be helpful but it's nothing to write home about since his protection pool is naturally so low (I gave him the zeta for the extra damage to heal more behind zDN).

Savage: agreed, necessary to make him arena viable. Very very useful with sith.

Veers: absolutely awesome. Turns him + troopers into a GW clearing machine. Allows him to play a useful support role for any empire lead and is a very good addition to troopers for raids.

Vader: amazing. Can have you soloing the rancor raid immediately. At the very least you'll be capable of taking out a phase. Adds good lunch to HAAT too. Still viable in arena and can help push you into top 50 competition at worst.

Death Trooper: necessary to get the most out of DT when using Krennic. If you don't use Krennic not really necessary. If you do, watch DT become a hard hitting B2, throwing around dispels, daze, stun, and deathmark like it's candy. One of the most fun zetas I've used.

Krennic: useful, although these new meta teams ruined its effectiveness. Was a lot of fun to use against triple cleanse, could completely control the battle (I found that the zeta on DT and using Tarkin was borderline necessary)

Tarkin (unique): it can turn Tarkin into a tank and punch in a nice amount of bonus damage. The main strength I found was how tanky he can become due to it. Debuff the whole enemy team and be taking crits for less than 2000 damage.

Thrawn (unique): pushes an already good toon to another level both in raid and arena.
  • Jedi6371
    150 posts Member
    Options
    Vader: first, solo's pit, 3 mil dmg p3

Kylo: was able to solo p1, universal backup arena toon for smaller roster

Maul: king of arena for 3 months, useless zeta otherwise

Sid: zeta turns him from useless to a solid toon. Fits several raid teams and sith in arena

Savage: beast in p1, p2, and arena

QGJ: endgame arena leader, a must have zeta

R2: Both are valuable and compliment almost any squad

Cody: best raid damage

5's: compliments Cody, wouldn't have zeta'd otherwise

Finn: will have next week, stay tuned

• Options
    Maul: biggest regret thus far in the game, should've committed to Rex lead earlier instead of wasting the Zeta.

Kylo: very satisfied. On top of raid utility, running him in place of GK in a cleanse hybrid squad for arena has kept me at top three for ages now. Superior control, along with clutch spike damage.

Ahsoka: though she doesn't have much use so far, I anticipate maxing her when she goes farmable to use with Wiggs and Chaze in p2 of hAAT. Recently saw that video of Wiggs Chaze Ezra tearing it up... but hoping Ahsoka will be an equally menacing fifth.

Finn: absolutely no regrets whatsoever. Resistance has been a long-ish farm but every character shines. Super fun to play, and every major change (mods, gear level, etc.) has really made the game more fun.

I have a full Zeta sitting in reserve, as well. After a little more gear farming from fleet store (I like to sit on two full cuffs and two stun gun prototypes, call me crazy) and now that Ezra is fully starred, I'm gonna shift focus to farming Zetas.
  • Lossberg
    457 posts Member
    Options
    QGJ - absolutely happy, my arena leader since March I guess. Can compete for top5 easily plus can do some decent haat dmg
    Yoda BM - not a regret, but probably my least useful zeta, especially since nos he's not the part of my arena /raid team
    Both r2 zeta - pretty happy about both of them, number crunch is must have, and cleanse is handy in many situations.
    Thrawn unique - have nothing to add, it is awesome zeta, even in my non empire team
  • Options
    Vader - Great, my 1st zeta. Very useful in Raids, events that require Empire/Sith, and a Potency mod challenge easy(er)-button.

Jyn - Glad I did it. But really not a game-changer at all. It is nice to get to GW node 9 with full health and protection. Usually guarantees me a finish every day.

Kylo - Yup, like everyone else stated. He's pretty solid all around and I use him in Arena to be top 3 with 1st pretty often. Plus, like zVader... Pretty much makes the Offense mod challenge so much easier to complete.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/speedokillz/

December 2016 Arena Shard
  • K_mett1
    299 posts Member
    Options
    Vader - Cause duh. Like everyone else has mentioned.

Barris - When I first thought about going with a ZQGJ arena team she was an obvious choice. Sadly a lot of other zetas caught my eye so I wasn't able to peruse QGJ but zBarris really was a good investment.

Kylo - Still useful despite being "fixed"

Dooku - Ehhhh...Helpful just kinda a waste.

Onto the fun part!! I'm sitting on 2 almost 3 full zetas and I'm really thinking about Savage! I've eyed his Zeta for a while and I hope he'll be useful with zBarris.
  • evanbio
    1505 posts Member
    Options
    In order of how I applied them:
    zBoba: This one is a luxury zeta, IMO. There were times in Arena where this saved my day. Then there would be several matches where it made absolutely 0 difference. Works better if Boba is modded for damage rather than potency.
    zVader: I probably enjoy this zeta the most. DoT stacking is fun, and added potention for TMR is a nice benefit. Glad I have this one.
    zSid: This makes Sid a usable toon. I feel it's often overlooked. Works well with zVader, Resistance, and even DN led teams, as the expose will help make up for lack of crit damage. Guaranteed 50% TMG makes him go often. And health immunity on basic to help stop those other pesky DN lead teams.
    DN lead: If you're running a squad if Sith, this is very helpful. Also makes GW a breeze.
    DN unique: It's a zeta that you don't notice, but is pretty helpful if you're running DN a lot. I use DN in a lot of different roles, so this one gets some mileage and is worth it.
  • crzydroid
    7298 posts Moderator
    Options
    Ok, I'll bite.

Jyn leader--Caved and switched to Rex lead in arena, but she is still my go-to lead in GW. It's nice getting to node 11 still with protection. No regrets.

Vader--Makes rancor go faster than an old school tmr team. Also lead for p2/4 of tank. A bit annoying as my game seems to slow way down when the whole screen is filled with dots, but still my main way to get huge damage in those phases as my Resistance is a WIP. I also throw him in node 12 sometimes if there are cleanse teams because you can get some irremovable debuffs down before the enemy goes. Also a good lead for Forest Moon. No regrets.

R2 Number Crunch--I think this helps? I don't know, maybe? It seems like it should help my team. I haven't really sat down and compared numbers or tried to analyze the influence of the zeta on the outcome of battles. But it probably helps me hold my arena rank despite being undergeared. I like to think it is doing something.

Sidious--Also did this one for Zader tank squad. Potency can't hurt. The real benefit of this that I've seen is getting guaranteed tm when someone bites it. Super awesome. Also makes it good for preloading his tm on GW, because you know that even if he ends up with a finishing blow, he will still get tm loaded.

Finn will be next...15/20 at the moment.
  • Options
    First was Zader, absolutely the best Zeta for your first!

Second was QGJ, best move I made in arena. Went from 50's to #1 in arena bc of him.

Third was both of R2 Zeta, absolutely needed against the new Meta.

Fifth was Yoda BM. Again absolutely needed against the new Thrawn meta.
  • Options
    First was vader. Love it funnest arena team iver ever run. Faster soloing of rancor and 8+ mill p2 tank is awsome. Not to mention 1 teaming all gw.

Second sid. He has become such a great toon complimits zader very well see raids/gw above.

Third was savage. Ive always liked him but wow what a beast. No regrets what so ever on that one.

4Th was crylo. So far i need to fix his mods before giving final judgement.

Have a 5th still trying to decide on who to give it to.
  • DarthZannaH
    577 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    1. Fives - Ship
    2. FOTFP - Ship
    3. Vader - Ship/Rancor/P2 hAAT
    4. Cody - P4 clones
    5. Boba - Ship / P2 hAAT / GW
    6. Kylo - P1 hAAT / GW
    7. Sid - P2 hAAT / GW

Boba and Sid had their days back when zVader ruled arena, but retired them a while back. Same with Kylo.

The order of zetas were Vader/Sid/Boba (Ruled arena back in Dec/16 til Feb/17), then Cody, Kylo and recently Fives and FOTFP strictly to get top in ships.

Next probably will be DN (both zetas) or perhaps go FO with Phasma/FOST. Still debating which team will be better arena wise.

That's it.
    Post edited by DarthZannaH on
    Do or do not...
  • CaptainRex
    2840 posts Member
    Options
    Zylo: LOVE LOVE LOVE <3
    Because of his zeta, Kylo Ren is now my second favorite in game character. Even though I don't use him arena anymore, still my favorite by far
    Zader: I'm still getting over my bitterness when they neutered him. When I build up my team so I can auto the Rancor again, I'll be much happier.
    ZDN (unique): No idea if this has made a huge difference, but if it's helped win arena battles, then I'm happy.
    Zody: Makes Clones super fun (and HAAT viable), and if @CG_TopHat ever gets around to adding helmets, I'll be ecstatic.
    ZQGJ: I was having issues and wanted to spend all available zetas, and ZQGJ seemed like a solid choice. And man am I glad I did! Super fun to play with. I briefly considered running an all Jedi team in arena.
    I'm giving my next Zeta (1 more!) to Thrawn's unique.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Zombie961
    1819 posts Member
    Options
    Finn- amazing, can clear GW easy, sometimes flawlessly, helped in raids. Shot me to around top 50, will only get better with ep8/9
    Sidious- use him as a 5th in arena, burst AoE is helpful and with his DoTs and heal immune helps with Nihilus teams. As well as with turn meter gain and healing is self sustaining
    Phasma- needed to finish dark side battles, didn't help at the moment but extremely fun to use
    Rey- wanted a maxed arena team. Helpful but not enough to recommend fo others
    First order stormtrooper- goes great with Phasma and super fun
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Rakim wrote: »
    Tarkin (unique): it can turn Tarkin into a tank and punch in a nice amount of bonus damage. The main strength I found was how tanky he can become due to it. Debuff the whole enemy team and be taking crits for less than 2000 damage.

Nice to read that. I've zeta'd his leader and wanted to zeta his unique next. It's the only way for him to survive longer. I've mainly put potency mods and a potency cross since potency is his defense.
  • TheMegaSage
    393 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Jyn's leader - Great. I use a R1 team in the arena and finish 10-50 daily. Need to get more meta if I want to push into the top 10, but I'm good with the 150 crystals daily. She's also a beast in GW.

R2 Number Crunch - Good ... I guess. I wish you could see stats during the game to know how much of a difference is made. I suppose my R1 team feels a bit tankier and does a smidge more damage. I don't regret this zeta, however, because R2 is going to be viable for a long long time.

Kylo - Super. Plug and play toon in any squad. Useful pretty much everywhere. I heart Zylo.

FOST - Pew pew. Pewpewpew. Back when I used my FO team in the arena, FOST was what pushed me over the hump to get reliably past rank 100. Not a 'must have' zeta, but really turns FO into a multi-attacking machine. It's fun, so it's a win.

Phasma - I mean, required for a FO team, but she's a relatively weak character besides that. This was my first Zeta and I used it for months and months. Definitely responsible for increasing my interest in the arena, and this zeta alone got me past rank 200 and solidly into the low 100s. No regrets.

Ahsoka Tano Fulcrum - No clue why I did this one. Had a zeta lying around I guess. I consider this an investment in the future, because I will definitely be 7 starring ATF when she's farmable. I used ATF in GW, and the zeta makes the character playable by lining up the cooldowns. Right now it's a pretty "meh" zeta because of how I have Ahsoka geared, and if I could I'd take it back, if only to have another zeta to ...

<mystery zeta> - I'm currently sitting on a zeta. I might hold on to it, or I might get impatient and put it on one of my new Empire characters. Deciding between Thrawn unique and DT (since I run Krennic). They are still only between G7 and G9, but I run them in GW up to node 9 or so and have a LOT of fun with them. Still, no empire zeta seems really game changing, so I might just keep sitting on it.
  • Options
    Regret - all four first order.

Love - Finn

Like so far - wicket & chirpa.
  • ElleMadara
    1017 posts Member
    Options
    Lossberg wrote: »
    QGJ - absolutely happy, my arena leader since March I guess. Can compete for top5 easily plus can do some decent haat dmg
    Yoda BM - not a regret, but probably my least useful zeta, especially since nos he's not the part of my arena /raid team
    Both r2 zeta - pretty happy about both of them, number crunch is must have, and cleanse is handy in many situations.
    Thrawn unique - have nothing to add, it is awesome zeta, even in my non empire team

A noob question... Other than +Tenacity and + Counter Chance why is Thrawn Zeta that good?
  • Options
    YES - Kylo - Love. Never once thought it was a waste.

MEH - Phasma - Have to if you have a decent FO Team. Not a must otherwise.

YES - FOTP - Must if you run him. Foresight for a toon that bats 26K is just awesome.

YES - Boba - I love it, I really do. Applies on a finishing blow, period. Doesn't HAVE to be Execute. Even his basic.

ERR - Nihilus (Unique) - Eh, I just did it because he's awesome. I don't even know what it does. I guess it's good.

(And now sitting on 3 Zetas....waiting on Grievous. Perhaps, I'll be waiting forever.)
  • Options
    Vader- amazing, best first zeta by far. Great for raids, GW and solid in arena.

Fett- great, drastically improved his survivability. Great in GW, good in raids, situationally amazing in arena.

Dooku- I like it, though I don't use him as much as I used to. Don't regret it though.

DN(unique)- Meh, I find it hurts me more then in helps far too often. The only zeta I'd take a refund on.

Thrawn(both)- amazing, love both of them. The unique is probably better, but both are incredible if you ever run him lead and have a few decent empire to back him. I did both at same time.

Got 1 burning a whole in my pocket with another in the next day or two. Thinking r2 will get both of them.
  • Options
    Fett: First zeta back in the day used to use all the time now rarely, no regrets but wouldn't recommend now
    Barliss: most underrated zeta I feel, use her all the time in arena.
    Finn: A must if your going to run Resistance.,
    Vader: pretty good all round, only have had it for a short time so didn't get to see it in all its greatness.
    Phasma: have to do it if running First Order, but otherwise wouldn't recommend.
    FOST: I really enjoy this zeta, turn meter galore for first Order squad.
    Ren: I use all the time in arena one of the best zetas in the game.
    I get FOTP zeta tonight, I really don't know what to say I enjoy First Order but they don't score high enough in tank raid. But I will use them occasionally in arena.
    I do want to finish them completely and like many hoping new movie turns out more first Order toons.
  • Options
    @ElleMadara +50% counter chance is already great. Besides if you will run with other empire toons you will get benefits for fracture
  • Dretzle
    716 posts Member
    Options
    In the order I zeta'ed them:

Cody: Phase 4 monster. Personal Best: 7.2 Mil

Fives: Not entirely necessary for phase 4, but every little bit helps to topple the tank faster. Would love to try him behind GK in arena, but I need a zeta Barriss first to make that even remotely viable.

Kylo: Amazing if you need help getting through Phase 1 of tank. Plug and play in many arena teams, especially if you don't have one of the big three (GK, Nihilus, or Thrawn). Would do it again in a heartbeat.

Dooku: I like him. With good mods you can get his offense up and his protection over 25k, which means a possible 5k protection recovery each time he gets hit. Doesn't seem like a lot, but really lets him last much longer. I don't use him in arena, though, but if you don't have one of the mega trick teams for Phase 3, he is great there.

R2-D2: Number Crunch: Absolutely necessary if you want to use this droid. Number Crunch is what turns him from a decent character to terribly effective. Everywhere. R2 boosted my damage output whereever I used him in tank and has some great combos in arena.

Phasma: Very good if you're building a First Order team. Don't bother with otherwise. But her leader zeta is what starts to make First Order viable for tank or arena.

FOST: Hidden gem. I was only getting his zeta, originally, to build a First Order team for phase 2 of tank. And I want to be ready for whatever comes with the new move this winter. Now he's in my arena team (only First Order in the team) and is amazing. The effect of his zeta is subtle but makes a big difference. Others in my shard are now complaining about my team. :)

Thrawn: Ebb and Flow: Absolutely essential if you want to turn his Fracture from a decent move into unstoppable.

Next Up:

Nihilus (unique): I've been playing against more zeta'ed Nihilus' uniques, and it is another one that is subtle, but damaging. Not only does it make his countdown increase move more effective (more likely that the opponent will have debuffs), but it helps to nullify Chirrut or GK's cleanse (can't add tenacity up or Retribution if they already have a debuff) and makes it easier to take out hard to kill characters like Chirrut. Health Down is underrated.

FOTP: Finish off my First Order team once and for all. From what I hear, it's another subtle one like Dooku that doesn't seem like much, but really helps survivability and damage output.
  • Options
    Krennic (lead) - Not much use now, but was my arena lead for a long time.
    Death Trooper (unique) - A must if you're running Krennic with him. Lots of extra turns.
    Nihilus (unique) - Actually helped a lot when I first got it. Doesn't do too much now, but it's fine.
    Tarkin (lead) - Only regret. I've tried to make it work, but there's not enough there.
    Thrawn (lead & unique) - Current arena leader. Fantastic.
    Finn (lead) - Ton of fun in GW and HAAT.
  • Keldo
    364 posts Member
    Options
    Maul - my first and helped me break top 25 in the arena. A valuable source of crystals to get gear when it was desperately needed. Now restricted to GW use.

Sid - complimented Maul perfectly. TMG for him and Maul once you defeated an enemy was perfect. Still usable in raids and GW

Savage - I like this one. One most thought I'd regret but makes him viable. Works quite well next to Fulcrum Ashoka. Provides her with plenty buffs.

R2 - both Zeta. Cleansing light side toons is useful. Works ok in a zCody team for that reason.

Cody - high tank scorer and great in GW too.

Vader - he was my last. We've recently went FFA on the tank so trying to boost my scores. Had the omegas and zeta's saved up to put on two toons so felt he was an easy choice.

Got another two saved up. Toying with Thrawns unique. He's in my Arena team and would probably help a little.
  • Options
    ElleMadara wrote: »
    A noob question... Other than +Tenacity and + Counter Chance why is Thrawn Zeta that good?

Raids. Fracture the Rancor and you can TM reduce by using specials. With the AI fix for Thrawn lead you can't (mostly) auto it anymore though. Also good for ensuring that when whomever you fractured is no longer fractured, they're at zero TM.

As for my list (in order done):

zBoba: It's definitely in the category of "nice to have." My experiences mirror @evanbio -- there were arena fights where it absolutely helped, and plenty where it didn't. Mixed with Kylo, it did make GW a lot easier, and the two of them with some under-geared jawas could get me 400-500k in P4 of the tank without toppling.

zKylo: Amazing zeta. Staple on my arena team for months, lots of damage in the tank, huge benefit in GW.

zCody: Great zeta. Lots of damage in the tank, and a full clone team is fun for GW.

Thrawn (Unique): Fantastic zeta for raids, and the guaranteed counter is fantastic in arena. When I fight someone who doesn't have a zeta on Thrawn I double-take every time when there is no counter.

Deathtrooper (Unique): Absolute necessity if you want to run Krennic (which I do). As @Rakim said, it makes DT a much more badass version of B2. Plus, it's kind of awesome to see Krennic get hit into the red and then, without even taking a turn, be at full health due to DT's health steal. Deathtrooper is a beast, and running Krennic with him makes him even more of a beast (the damage boost from Krennic's unique can get insane).

Thrawn (Lead): This is an awesome zeta, but I would still categorize it as "nice to have." For GW, it's great finishing with tons of protection left. It's also very solid in arena. But it's not super game-changing. I don't regret it in the least, but it's definitely lower on the priority list.

• Tarugo91
    294 posts Member
    Options
    Zvader - awesome during old rancor solos, still ok for manual solos. great in p2 haat
    Zsid - rancor solo team (pre-bug fix), p2 haat, gw, complements zvader
    Zmaul - regretted this a bit because did not have the sith team for zmaul lead
    Zqgj - my current arena team leader. his zeta+gk makes jedis competitive, p1 haat, gw
    Zyoda (bm) - in my current arena team, p1 haat, gw
    ZR2D2 - part of my arena jedi team, p4 haat (with rebels), gw
  • Options
    zFinn - Super fun zeta for both HAAT and arena. A great investment. This zeta is what makes a good Resistance squad.

zSidious - an earlier zeta I used with Resistance in arena months ago. Worked great at the time but not so much any more. Have no experience using this with sith or Zader.

zR2 number crunch - Great zeta that beefs up Resistance, Rebel, Droid, or Galactic Republic squads. Simply makes everyone tougher.

zPhasma - If you run a First Order squad this is a must. Works great and super fun.

zFOST - This zeta is fantastic and adds additional assist attacks to First Order squads.

zFOTP - pumps up his crit chance/damage and adds Foresight to make him harder to kill. If you're going all in with FO you want this but is the least potent of the FO zetas.

zKylo - Great zeta for both arena and HAAT phase 1. Even with the recent change to retreat mechanics can still be solo'd with patience.

zCody - turns clones into a HAAT phase 4 powerhouse. Fun zeta but not super useful outside of raids.

zTarkin unique - Gives Tarkin much more potency which adds to his special damage and defense. Thrawn zetas are higher priority but still a great zeta.

zThrawn lead - This zeta is great and makes already tough empire squads harder to take down. Highly recommended.

https://swgoh.gg/u/trollsbane/
  • Camakin
    102 posts Member
    Options
    1. Zylo 5/5 even tho I don't use him in hAAT P1 anymore I use him in arena and he's a beast.
    2. Zader 5/5 use in arena and hold top50 but drop to 70s on the weekends. I used to Solo the pit before the bug fix and now I'm working on a new squad for that.
    3. Zody 5/5 helps me take at least top 5 every hAAT and is fun to use in GW and the pit when I'm bored.
    4. Fives 3/5 only use him in the Clones team in hAAT could use him in other squads but idk he is a machine gun in the hAAT because of it tho
    5. Zinn 5/5 same as Zody. Tons of fun to use in p2 of hAAT and can almost complete GW without getting damage
    6. R2 number crunch TBD just got this on Monday and haven't used it much but replacing him for Resistance Pilot in GW has made it even easier. Might use him in p4 of hAAT next raid.

"Who's the more foolish? The fool or the fool who follows them?"--Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • lamatoe
    131 posts Member
    Options
    Dretzle wrote: »
    In the order I zeta'ed them:

Cody: Phase 4 monster. Personal Best: 7.2 Mil

Fives: Not entirely necessary for phase 4, but every little bit helps to topple the tank faster. Would love to try him behind GK in arena, but I need a zeta Barriss first to make that even remotely viable.

Kylo: Amazing if you need help getting through Phase 1 of tank. Plug and play in many arena teams, especially if you don't have one of the big three (GK, Nihilus, or Thrawn). Would do it again in a heartbeat.

Dooku: I like him. With good mods you can get his offense up and his protection over 25k, which means a possible 5k protection recovery each time he gets hit. Doesn't seem like a lot, but really lets him last much longer. I don't use him in arena, though, but if you don't have one of the mega trick teams for Phase 3, he is great there.

R2-D2: Number Crunch: Absolutely necessary if you want to use this droid. Number Crunch is what turns him from a decent character to terribly effective. Everywhere. R2 boosted my damage output whereever I used him in tank and has some great combos in arena.

Phasma: Very good if you're building a First Order team. Don't bother with otherwise. But her leader zeta is what starts to make First Order viable for tank or arena.

FOST: Hidden gem. I was only getting his zeta, originally, to build a First Order team for phase 2 of tank. And I want to be ready for whatever comes with the new move this winter. Now he's in my arena team (only First Order in the team) and is amazing. The effect of his zeta is subtle but makes a big difference. Others in my shard are now complaining about my team. :)

Thrawn: Ebb and Flow: Absolutely essential if you want to turn his Fracture from a decent move into unstoppable.

Next Up:

Nihilus (unique): I've been playing against more zeta'ed Nihilus' uniques, and it is another one that is subtle, but damaging. Not only does it make his countdown increase move more effective (more likely that the opponent will have debuffs), but it helps to nullify Chirrut or GK's cleanse (can't add tenacity up or Retribution if they already have a debuff) and makes it easier to take out hard to kill characters like Chirrut. Health Down is underrated.

FOTP: Finish off my First Order team once and for all. From what I hear, it's another subtle one like Dooku that doesn't seem like much, but really helps survivability and damage output.

What team are you running with zfost. How is it doing on defense?
    Thanks
  • Options
    All first order zetas.
    Kylo is all around great. Can backup any arena team. Has 1v3 thrawn, Kenobi, and baze and won.
    Fost can be useful in non FO comps. His assist calls and tm gain work for anyone.
    Fotp zeta is nice, more damage and survivability. Wouldn't recommend unless running FO.
    And phasma. FO only but definitely necessary.
    I can take rank 1 at payout with 1-2 refreshes and avoiding maul teams.

FO always destroys Jedi, usually defeats any Rex team, can defeat kenobi zarriss teams with decent rng, ~50/50 on offense against empire meta teams or maybe a little worse, and I will almost always lose attacking zaul teams.