Thrawn and R2

This is not a post about when they will be back but just maybe some advice people might want. We all know these two probably won't be back until Sep/Oct or even Oct/Nov. my thought process right now is with nothing really new going on in the game at this point and people just kind of working on squads I'm thinking maybe now would be a good time to get your PS and Emp team geared and ready rather then waiting when we may have other new events happening and people start feeling overwhelmed. Just my thoughts.

Replies

• the best thing to do during the lull between toons is to just farm/hoard gear/mods. you'll be glad you did when the time comes and there's a new toon that's out that you want .. and you realize even if you get the shards you ain't got no gear or omega/ability mats etc.
  • True. I can just see with the new movie coming out there will hopefully be a bunch of other things going on and I can just see it now on these forums. Ugh. What's needed to get thrawn to seven stars and then on top of that you have to start farming other things for flash and other events for the movie. You are right though. Having a bunch of gear saved is a very smart choice.
  • Best bet is to farm Resistance and First Order as both will probably get flash event around when movie comes out. That is what I'm doing with FO. My Resistance is maxed out and fun squad to play in different parts of the game.
  • True. I can just see with the new movie coming out there will hopefully be a bunch of other things going on and I can just see it now on these forums. Ugh. What's needed to get thrawn to seven stars and then on top of that you have to start farming other things for flash and other events for the movie. You are right though. Having a bunch of gear saved is a very smart choice.

That's what I did for Fuclrum, Thrawn and GK. Nothing is worse than spending a lot of effort or money on getting a new toon, only to realize you don't have enough gear or ability/omega/zeta mats to actually get it in a useful state for quite some time.

It's like the old days when you'd open your Xmas present, realize you got the remote control car you always wanted, and realize you don't have a single battery in the house ... lol
  • USAmazing
    1157 posts Member
    Best bet is to farm Resistance and First Order as both will probably get flash event around when movie comes out. That is what I'm doing with FO. My Resistance is maxed out and fun squad to play in different parts of the game.

+1 This is what I'm doing aswell...
    "You don't want to sell me death sticks... You want to go home and rethink your life. "
    Obi-Wan Kenobi