Geonosian faction pass

Prev1
Is it next?
New 5th toon?
Tantilize us
"and i will show you ... where the iron crosses grow..."

Replies

• Options
    If they get anything, it'll be included in whatever faction pass the separatists get!
  • Options
    SharkMilkk wrote: »
    If they get anything, it'll be included in whatever faction pass the separatists get!

Yes! The prequels are getting some love!
  • Options
    separatist faction pass next, new geo would be interesting- May as well finish them off now that ewoks are done.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options
    I know nothing more than has been said (or, as the case may be, not said) but I would like to point out that Geonosian Soldier has a new art asset for its portrait. Ewoks all got new art assets before their rework.

-->THIS DOES NOT MEAN THAT GEONOSIANS ARE GETTING ANYTHING MORE THAN ART ASSETS.<--

But it's interesting, anyway.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Fahrius
    620 posts Member
    Options
    Geonosian zombie ftw
    298?cb=20161025215224
    https://swgoh.gg/u/fahrius/ - Discord - Fahrius#1194
  • Options
    The new avatar pics do look chic
  • Options
    I have a sneaking suspicion that CG are gonna fool around with a revive meta. Night sisters and geonosians both had "zombies" and they're both in line for the next faction pass so I wouldn't be surprised if we see a constant revive mechanic
  • Options
    yep I thought the same when I saw the new icons but dont get to hyped could be just an icon update and nothing else
  • Options
    Trying to market off of zombie hype? They wouldnt dare that so 2012
  • Nesh
    49 posts Member
    Options
    ^ this.

They updated lots of the gear icons in a relatively recent update, can't remember exaxtly when, but it stopped there, they didnt even do all the gear nvm make it for a meaning ful purpose other than new artwork

I wouldn't read too much into new icons.
  • STRIKEBOMB
    1232 posts Member
    Options
    Geonosian Faction Pass confirmed.
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options
    STRIKEBOMB wrote: »

Rework all Geonosians, but not the separatists. GG gets shafted again ;)
  • STRIKEBOMB
    1232 posts Member
    Options
    Vertigo wrote: »
    STRIKEBOMB wrote: »

Rework all Geonosians, but not the separatists. GG gets shafted again ;)

It's a start lol
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    Options
    FINALLY!! some love for my g10 *7 GS
    :smiley::joy:
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    5th Geonosian. Watto you think?

watto.jpg
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    Options
    Winstar wrote: »

watto.jpg

Ability:
    - Bad Negotiator: Fly away at the start of the battle, leave 4 vs 5 with no advantage for geonosian (or) other ally. Won't come back.

;)
  • Options

watto.jpg

I didn't just laugh, I snorted. Good one!
  • Binkley668
    7 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    I would just like them to fix geo spy tm gain when another geonosian inflicts defense down under Dathcha lead. It destroys my p1 score in aat.
  • Zombie961
    1819 posts Member
    Options
    I'd prefer sepies as a whole *cough* but just geos could be fine I guess, give people a reason to dust off Geo soldier and Sun Fac
  • Options
    Sorry that I missed it, but can someone post where the geonosian faction pass was confirmed?

Thanks!
  • Roken_Fett
    1293 posts Member
    Options
    Sorry that I missed it, but can someone post where the geonosian faction pass was confirmed?

Thanks!

Hasn't been. But they changed the artwork on the "profile pics" of the Genosians that are in the game.
    CLONE HELMETS!! Now let's get Sabine her epic helmet.
  • Options
    Zombie961 wrote: »
    I'd prefer sepies as a whole *cough* but just geos could be fine I guess, give people a reason to dust off Geo soldier and Sun Fac

Thats what i did! Fun in gw at any rate
  • Options
    Roken_Fett wrote: »

Thanks!

Hasn't been. But they changed the artwork on the "profile pics" of the Genosians that are in the game.

Thanks @Roken_Fett!
  • Options
    Please...please...PLEASE! Faction Pass, plus a 5th member of the band with an AOE. KTHX
  • Options
    What could be some options for a 5th bug? Im not upto speed on geos
  • First_but_66_Order
    1014 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options

Yes! The prequels are getting some love!

Love??
    It is just 'Positive emotion'.
    :)
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    I have a sneaking suspicion that CG are gonna fool around with a revive meta. Night sisters and geonosians both had "zombies" and they're both in line for the next faction pass so I wouldn't be surprised if we see a constant revive mechanic

If they give a constant revive mechanic to anyone other than Darth Sion, the greatest zombie in Star Wars, I will... probably be rather upset for a while. Especially if it is a random bug zombie.
  • Georgemi6
    1236 posts Member
    Options
    NicWester wrote: »
    I know nothing more than has been said (or, as the case may be, not said) but I would like to point out that Geonosian Soldier has a new art asset for its portrait. Ewoks all got new art assets before their rework.

-->THIS DOES NOT MEAN THAT GEONOSIANS ARE GETTING ANYTHING MORE THAN ART ASSETS.<--

But it's interesting, anyway.

Um... they changed the art for the ewoks (one of the oldest 4 toon factions in game) before their rework, so I might make sense that they change the art for the geonosians (also one of the oldest 4 toon factions in game) before their update. I should also mention that both these factions are pretty bad, aside from a few decent ones (teebo, sun fac) so yeah
  • Options

watto.jpg

I'm sure you're aware and it was for humour but Watto wasn't a Geonosian. He was a Toydarian.
  • Options
    Watto, one of the few toydarians without the agency to get a degree in law or medicine