Familiar faces rejoin our hero as the journey continues…

Prev13456789
Rogee
178 posts Member
edited July 2017
Predictions on the new 'familiar' faces?

C3-PO
OG Episode IV Chewy
Jabba the Hut
Post edited by Rogee on

Replies

• Riffinator
    2586 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    The Bartender against droids
    the two wanted men in the bar
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • USAmazing
    1157 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Rogee wrote: »
    Predictions on the 'new' 'familiar' faces?

C3-PO
    OG Chewy
    Jabba the Hut

Where did you get "new"?

"Familiar faces rejoin our hero as the journey continues…"
    "You don't want to sell me death sticks... You want to go home and rethink your life. "
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Could also just be Commander Luke, but of course that idea is a cop out so we'll have to get more creative.

I doubt they're gonna put Jabba in the game as a playable character honestly, if anything he'd just have his own bounty hunter section of the cantina where he gives you a mission every day that can only be completed by a team of bounty hunters
  • Davius
    432 posts Member
    who did he meet next in his hero's journey? old ben
  • Creepioo
    598 posts Member
    Yeah that's what I was feeling, but I hope not only got him halfway unlocked
  • Vertigo wrote: »
    I doubt they're gonna put Jabba in the game as a playable character honestly, if anything he'd just have his own bounty hunter section of the cantina where he gives you a mission every day that can only be completed by a team of bounty hunters

Sounds like Lego Star Wars...which I am totally on board for. I love those games.
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    Pliz don't make ppl speculate too hard.. there's no such thing as " 'new' 'familiar' faces? "

As i quote:
    WHAT’S AHEAD

It could be old ben, leia, raid han, ect from OT.. who knows? :trollface:
  • USAmazing
    1157 posts Member
    RacerDejak wrote: »
    Pliz don't make ppl speculate too hard.. there's no such thing as " 'new' 'familiar' faces? "

As i quote:
    WHAT’S AHEAD

Exactly... except it will be ST-Han instead of raid Han.

Maybe Biggs & Wedge?
    "You don't want to sell me death sticks... You want to go home and rethink your life. "
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    USAmazing wrote: »

As i quote:
    WHAT’S AHEAD

Maybe Biggs & Wedge?

I'm open to anyone mate.. but not for old ben. too lazy to farm him haha :disappointed:

Would be nice if there is announcement about what we might need. Not just suddenly appear, and there is pack pop up :frowning:
  • USAmazing
    1157 posts Member

As i quote:
    WHAT’S AHEAD

Maybe Biggs & Wedge?

I'm open to anyone mate.. but not for old ben. too lazy to farm him haha :disappointed:

Would be nice if there is announcement about what we might need. Not just suddenly appear, and there is pack pop up :frowning:

I bet you will need Old Ben, Leia & ST-Han... don't know about who else.

I only have Ben at 6* and 9/100 shards to 7* him, the rest I have at 7*... I probably should start working on Ben again, I started him back during the Dooku dodge meta era and never finished him.
    Obi-Wan Kenobi

• it would be....

frozen han & Hut's Leia in bikini

• RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member

As i quote:
    WHAT’S AHEAD

Maybe Biggs & Wedge?

I bet you will need Old Ben, Leia & ST-Han... don't know about who else.

I only have Ben at 6* and 9/100 shards to 7* him, the rest I have at 7*... I probably should start working on Ben again, I started him back during the Dooku dodge meta era and never finished him.

I think u are safe mate.. bcause bonus tier usually *5 or *6 chars. There's been busy time in cantina farming.. lots of distractions (phoenix, chirpa double drop is tempting, nice chars in cantina last node). When my RNG so bad, i farm mods.. bcause it's 100% drop lol :lol:
  • Yodarulez8810
    34 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Better get to work on your Old Ben. For all of you who don't have him too bad. He's been in the game forever.
  • Better get to work on your Old Ben. For all of you who don't have him too bad. He's been in the game forever.

• Guys (and Gals),

They already announced Hoth Han and Hoth Leia ... I am pretty sure this is what that is referring to.
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    Better get to work on your Old Ben. For all of you who don't have him too bad. He's been in the game forever.

Old Ben < Death Trooper/Sith Trooper :trollface:
  • Better get to work on your Old Ben. For all of you who don't have him too bad. He's been in the game forever.

He is one of like 4 characters that I still don't have unlocked. Not worth it to me.
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member

He is one of like 4 characters that I still don't have unlocked. Not worth it to me.

MATE!! toss out! :lol:
  • Riffinator
    2586 posts Member

Yet
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    I got Old Ben to 5* when the dodge meta was rampant. Stopped immediately when I realized he kinda sucks when Lando/Biggs/Wedge and EP came out of nowhere. Haven't looked back since.

He'll be needed, probably with Han Solo, Leia, maybe R2.
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    Guys (and Gals),

They already announced Hoth Han and Hoth Leia ... I am pretty sure this is what that is referring to.

I have to argue that is unlikely. Hoth Han and Hoth Leia is some kind of reward in new teritorry battle which can buy via it's own currency. The typical of luke journey event (or other mothly event), is u must have certain character to open the event.

And since Hoth Han and Hoth Leia already announce, why bother mention their names in what's ahead session. I still think that referring to Luke friend's in OT that already in the game hmm :hushed:
  • Rogee wrote: »

C3-PO
    OG Chewy
    Jabba the Hut

What the heck is OG? Old grumpy chewie?

Being that episodes 4,5,6 are referred as the "original trilogy", isn't better to call it OT chewie instead?
  • Riffinator
    2586 posts Member
    DieInFire wrote: »
    Rogee wrote: »

C3-PO
    OG Chewy
    Jabba the Hut

What the heck is OG? Old grumpy chewie?

Being that episodes 4,5,6 are referred as the "original trilogy", isn't better to call it OT chewie instead?

Original
  • Olga
    1333 posts Member
    Original Gangster
  • Fatzke
    705 posts Member
    Leia & Han Hoth Versions
  • DieInFire
    802 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Olga wrote: »
    Original Gangster

This is a gangster:

20jft7a.jpg

Edit: for some reason the image is not displaying... But imagine al Capone ;)
  • Olga
    1333 posts Member
    lol I was just replying to the guy wondering what OG meant. It's an old rap term from the 90s which meant original gangster. It still means that today though I think many people use the abbreviation without knowing what it actually stands for.
  • This will be a requirement for existing characters from A New Hope / Empire Strikes Back I guess (if we are assuming that Commander Skywalker is going to be Hoth-related). I'm thinking Leia, ST Han, Old Ben, possibly even R2.
  • Winstar wrote: »
    I got Old Ben to 5* when the dodge meta was rampant. Stopped immediately when I realized he kinda sucks when Lando/Biggs/Wedge and EP came out of nowhere. Haven't looked back since.

He'll be needed, probably with Han Solo, Leia, maybe R2.

I think people would go crazy if you need R2 and raid Han. Not everyone has them since they are legendary and raid reward character. STH more likely with Leia, Ben and FB Luke.
  • Riffinator wrote: »
    The Bartender against droids
    the two wanted men in the bar

The one whose arms were cut down by Old Ben.
    Mind tricked stormtrooper.
    New raid against the monster in the trash.
    stormtrooper TK-421
    Lots of rebel troopers
    Jek Porkins