Wicket Furtive Tactics/Forest Ambush not providing correct heal

scuba
14043 posts Member
Furtive Tactics should heal all ewoks 2% protection and 4% health for each critical hit.

I have bot Furtive Tactics and Forest Ambush abilities maxed.

Wicket has advantage so baring dodge all hits should crit
di5LqK1.png

The AoE only ever shows 2 damage numbers even if all hit which there was no dodge (all opponents health lower from previous ****)
E2zKumk.png

Wicket:
Health 15922 x 0.04 = 636
Protection 35317 x 0.02 = 706
in the above Screen shot wicket has 5 heals
706 is 2% protection heal
1305 is 15% healt steal from hitting NS Acoylte
637 is 4% health heal from unique
706 is 2% protection heal
1269 is health steal from hitting Old daka for 8646

So he is missing health steal for damage done to the other 3, 4 4% health heals, and 3 2% protection heals

Logray, Chirps, Teebo only get 3 of the 10 they should and Paploo gets 4 of the 10 heals he should

It does appear Forest Ambush is registering all 5 crits as Wicket gained 50% TM
0iDkZv8.png

@CG_Kozispoon @EA_MindTricks please help fix this furry little guy

Replies

• Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Hiya,
    Currently investigating. Thanks for the heads up!
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Hey guys, for performance reasons we currently have a limit of numbers to display on the screen at once at 20. This only a visual limitation, in the background all the damage and heals are happening correctly.

Our engineering team is currently discussing on raising that limitation.
  • scuba
    14043 posts Member
    Hey guys, for performance reasons we currently have a limit of numbers to display on the screen at once at 20. This only a visual limitation, in the background all the damage and heals are happening correctly.

So your saying wicket broke the game
  • crzydroid
    7285 posts Moderator
    scuba wrote: »
    Hey guys, for performance reasons we currently have a limit of numbers to display on the screen at once at 20. This only a visual limitation, in the background all the damage and heals are happening correctly.

I think they're saying scuba is the toughest QAer in existence, a stern taskmaster to keep them on their toes.
  • The wicket event isn't even loading for me. I can't get him!
  • scuba
    14043 posts Member
    crzydroid wrote: »
    scuba wrote: »

I think they're saying scuba is the toughest QAer in existence, a stern taskmaster to keep them on their toes.

LMAO
  • I've also been unable to get the Wicket event to load. Performed all updates, but still no event, any suggestions?