No ewok packs in japan

The new ewok packs are not avaiable in Japan. Is this a bug or WAI? It sounds strange, that you make events that require new toons, but dont give everybody the same ways of aquiring them. This is a global game with international shards and international guilds. Please treat everybody the same way and the packs in all stores.

Replies

• Hskull55
    2263 posts Member
    There are more things with Japan, I remember something about the Luke flash event, but I'm not sure
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]
  • Flash events were avaiable for additional days. If they start to go country specific, they should adjust the release notes accordingly.
  • Delmon_Ciiidrr
    504 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Hi, the packs are still not avaiable, there was an ingame advertisment though... as this seems a bug I hope for a fix.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/comment/1194023/#Comment_1194023
    Post edited by Delmon_Ciiidrr on
  • Still no sight of the packs :( hopefully that gets fixed before they run out.
  • Delmon_Ciiidrr
    504 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Hi! The packs are still not avaiable in Japan... furthermore the japanese support says @CG_Kozispoon is wrong and the packs will not be released in Japan at all.

Which is hard to believe. I thought the packs are part of the marquee event. If it stays like this, Japanese players cant take the new ewoks to higher star levels. We should have the same possibilities as other players around the world.

I would appreciate some feedback on this. Not only me but other Japanese players are confused about such decisions.
    Post edited by Delmon_Ciiidrr on
  • @CG_Kozispoon As of 7/31 15:30PDT, the Ewok packs/bundles are still not available to the majority of Japanese players. I believe this is not just 1 or 2 guys having an issue, but most people of a country not having the packs/bundles.

I have personally taken a brief survey to 289 players (mostly Japanese and playing from Japan) during 5:00-15:00, in which 270 reported that they cannot buy the Ewok packs/bundles.

As @Delmon_Ciiidrr states, any feedback regarding this issue is appreciated.
  • I'm playing on PC using BlueStacks Android emulator, in there I can set my location to whatever I want.
    You guys should try and find something similar to fool the server that you're from somewhere else and see if it works, if it unlocks the Ewoks.
  • Rockseia_XII
    33 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Thanks for rhe advice, but cirucmventing is not a real solution. And then, the majority of Japanese players play on iPhone, which means emulators are pretty much not available.
  • @CG_Kozispoon
    We'd appreciate it if you team look to this.
  • @CG_Kozispoon
    It's been a week, and this issue still needs to be addressed.

If there are no plans to fix it due to other priorities, then fine, please state so. It's really frustrating to see that nothing has been said for the past week, although I do understand the staff at CG has been busy recently.

I personally think it's politer to simply say outright "We don't have the time to care about customers outside the US as of now."At least we know you bothered to communicate.
  • Ch0w
    61 posts Member
    Are u waiting for a reply after one week ? If they dont reply the same day then it means ... they wont in the futur... they do that a lot !
  • It would still be nice to get a definite answer as at one point it was said that the packs will be avaiable in Japn also. The Japan only ewok pack (which is no alternative to the real ewok packs) run out yesterday, so there was some hope that the real ones may appear after that.

Also for the future it is extrem worrying if Japan gets excluded from something which I understood was part of the marquee event toon release.

The Japanese Support says that this is handled in the USA, so thats why people will continue to post here.