Updated blueprints location list?

I've done some searching on the forums, and found a few ship guides, but they all seem to be a little behind on location for blueprints. Is there a current list/chart as to what blueprints get rotated in which slots in the fleet shipments/gw store?
You guys had a riot? On account o' me? My very own riot?

Replies

• NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Not that I know of.

Galactic War remains unchanged.

Fleet shipments: TIE Advance is in the middle top row, Phantom and Ghost II are on the left and right of the second row (I don't remember which is in which spot) and the Gauntlet Starfighter is the middle of the second row.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • NicWester wrote: »
    Not that I know of.

Fleet shipments: TIE Advance is in the middle top row, Phantom and Ghost II are on the left and right of the second row (I don't remember which is in which spot) and the Gauntlet Starfighter is the middle of the second row.

And Bistan's U-Wing is top left, correct?
    And that's the only spot for it?
    You guys had a riot? On account o' me? My very own riot?
  • crzydroid
    7285 posts Moderator
    NicWester wrote: »
    Not that I know of.

Yes.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    NicWester wrote: »
    Not that I know of.

Yes!

Bistan's U-Wing has been in that spot since ships debuted, so I assumed it was listed somewhere already.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.