Zeta Savage unique not ending on death...

I just faced Zeta Maul (L), Zeta Savage, Sith Assassin, Nihilius & Zeta Kylo in Arena. Killed everybody and was 4 on 1 against Nihilus, only he kept cleansing his own debuffs and went on to win. I can only think this was a result of Zeta Savage's ability not ending on his death? despite being the second death after Kylo.

Replies

• crzydroid
    7252 posts Moderator
    The cleanse is just his unique; it doesn't need to be a zeta.

But it triggers at the end of Savage's turn, so if he's dead, it can't be triggered.

What were the debuffs, and who landed them? Are you sure they weren't just expiring?
  • Landed Shock with Palpatine, vanished on Nihilus' following attack. Landed Tenacity Down with Tie, gone again next attack. re-shocked him again and gone immediately. Never ever known this to happen before unless Savage is alive. I'm going to attempt to replicate it on video, incase its something that has been broken due to the recent update, as it never happened before it. Was quite the unexpected surprise as I never lose to Zaul teams.
  • We tested the scenario you described in the Squad Arena several times and didn't manage to reproduce this issue. After Savage Opress is defeated, his unique stops applying. Maybe you can provide a video or a screenshot? Thanks.