Goodbye to 1400 crystal full gear pieces

Yesac
362 posts Member
Full furnaces and scanners were the items I purchased the most from shipments. Today I see 20 salvage of scanners for 560. Obviously furnaces were worth the 1400. Though I haven't seen them yet, I'm assuming they too will be 560 for 20 pieces of salvage. It's the hairdryers and holos that are annoying, not just the salvage. I don't mind paying 20$ here and there when I'm really in need of gear, but this is a total price gouge here. Unhappy.

Replies

• Who say they are going you just assuming
  • There's a full furnace in my shipments for 1400 crystals right now, alongside some of those 20 salvage pieces for 560 you mention. If they're planning to phase out the full pieces, they haven't done so yet.
  • Jamesm
    863 posts Member
    All they did was give you the option to buy lower quantities of salvage. Full pieces are still there and are still 1400.
  • CamaroAMF
    1282 posts Member
    You can still get the full furnaces and scanners for 1400. They didn't go away but they did add the option to buy smaller groups of salvage, which is great.
  • Yesac
    362 posts Member
    I am just assuming. Have you seen whole gear pieces for 1400? I've only seen salvage so far. If you've seen them, I stand corrected.

The same thing happened with the guild store. You used to be able to purchase whole gear pieces. Now your only option is 2 at a time.

• Yesac
    362 posts Member
    Jamesm wrote: »
    All they did was give you the option to buy lower quantities of salvage. Full pieces are still there and are still 1400.
    Jamesm wrote: »

That would be good and then negate this post. Have you seen them yet?
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    You can still buy full gear pieces for 1400, they aren't gone. I've currently got a 20 pack of mk7 Scanner for 560 sitting right beside a full Scanner for 1400. Obviously the full gear is the better deal if all else is equal, but if you already have 30+ salvage and the rest of the components, then you save over 800 crystals by purchasing the pack.
    As for things like Stun Cuffs, you get 20 for 560, and 50 for 1400. 1400/560 = 50/20, so it's the same price overall.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Yesac
    362 posts Member
    kalidor wrote: »
    You can still buy full gear pieces for 1400, they aren't gone. I've currently got a 20 pack of mk7 Scanner for 560 sitting right beside a full Scanner for 1400. Obviously the full gear is the better deal if all else is equal, but if you already have 30+ salvage and the rest of the components, then you save over 800 crystals by purchasing the pack.
    As for things like Stun Cuffs, you get 20 for 560, and 50 for 1400. 1400/560 = 50/20, so it's the same price overall.
    Thanks @kalidor I was hoping for the best and expecting the worst.
  • CamaroAMF
    1282 posts Member
    Yesac wrote: »
    I am just assuming. Have you seen whole gear pieces for 1400? I've only seen salvage so far. If you've seen them, I stand corrected.

The same thing happened with the guild store. You used to be able to purchase whole gear pieces. Now your only option is 2 at a time.

Yes, I have seen them.
  • CmonMan
    22 posts Member
    The Full furnace is still there, I have one in shipments right now
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    Yesac wrote: »
    Thanks @kalidor I was hoping for the best and expecting the worst.
    No worries. When they did the update that added a lot more full gear to Shipments many months ago, I freaked out when I saw holos in Shipments for 300cr, thinking they were 1 salvage for 300 crystals until someone on the forums set me straight. Now I got lucky and happened to got a good mix on my first refresh, so happy to be that guy for you this time :)
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • theHejiN
    659 posts Member
    20 for 560 still equals full piece (50) for 1.400
  • People, there is a difference between a 50 Salvages for a furnace and a 3500 crystal Furnace which includes 50 Salvages of Furnace + 50 Salvages of Hypo Syringes + 20 Salvages of Holo Projectors.
    All those combined = Furnace for 3500
    Just the furnace peice(The 50 furnace salvages) still costs 1400.
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Yeah, I've seen them. I actually like the lower salvage options now. Sometimes you only need a few of the non farmable gear to get over the bump.
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • Full pieces still there.
    Do or do not...
  • Jamesm
    863 posts Member
    People, there is a difference between a 50 Salvages for a furnace and a 3500 crystal Furnace which includes 50 Salvages of Furnace + 50 Salvages of Hypo Syringes + 20 Salvages of Holo Projectors.
    All those combined = Furnace for 3500
    Just the furnace peice(The 50 furnace salvages) still costs 1400.

You're describing the mk V which is still 1400 fully crafted. The mk VI is the one that is 3500 i believe.
  • warmonkey
    1314 posts Member
    I have both the 20 piece and full piece of stun cuffs in mine now.
  • Vampire_X
    1435 posts Moderator
    Panic averted
    end-of-transmission.jpg
    Wicked Sith Queen with the Pink Saber
This discussion has been closed.