Ship battles constantly crash

Jabba
1033 posts Member
For last 2 weeks I can't progress in ships because game crashes mostly when I'm about to win. Please fix it seems to crash mostly when I send a reinforcement in. I run Tarkin lead Vader tfp fotp Biggs geo with Jc ahsoka wedge coming in off the bench.

Replies

• Yea same things happening to me it's a bunch of garbage. I can get the arena rewards I would usually get cause I keep getting booted from ship battles
  • Jabba
    1033 posts Member
    Yea starting to **** me off losing a lot of ship currency I can use . This has been going on for 2 weeks I reinstalled game to see if that would help and still crashes. Seems to happen always on a reinforcement either mine or enemies game just dissapears takes me too my home screen and then I have to reboot game. Please advise @CG_Kozispoon this is really making me lose interest in playing and I'm pretty well invested . I ranked 1 2 weeks ago and now around 50 lucky to be there to win I have to not send a reinforcement in so game doesn't crash
  • Jabba
    1033 posts Member
    Man this game is frustrating now it's a coin flip if I make it through a ship battle . It's not crashing everytime now only 4 crashes last 2 days . Nothing worse @CG_Kozispoon then having a for sure victory crash . Game crashes takes me to my phones home screen when I click to get back game reloads . Begging for a fix or some kind of tech support love playing game and I'm pretty invested getting to a point why bother to play really . @CG_CapGaSP