FOTP nerfed?

Ok so tier 7 snipe does 9.7k dmg. Idk but from what i remember t5-6 did this much. It should be doing like 10+ or did he get a slight nerf to his dmg output or stats? i don't have 7*

Replies

• WildWest1974
    628 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Edited for redundancy
  • Rutank wrote: »
    Ok so tier 7 snipe does 9.7k dmg. Idk but from what i remember t5-6 did this much. It should be doing like 10+ or did he get a slight nerf to his dmg output or stats? i don't have 7*

Badly, check threads in general.

His damage, his health, his double tap proc rate, phasma leader ability nerf, and now the speed tier beind lifted all amount to him being absolute dog **** now, especially when defending because speed teams will dirt nap him quicklike.
  • Can't go past 6 on that 2nd skill bro. Dmg is worse than at 1.
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    He wasn't nerfed he was just bugged before, he is now working as intended
  • Fotp will be in hibernation till qgj leader gives speed buff to all allies. So sad, just got him 7star.
  • Sixplicit wrote: »
    Can't go past 6 on that 2nd skill bro. Dmg is worse than at 1.

Lol, I can't imagine how bad he is now with that added bug. Luckily I read the forums and have been well aware of that bug
  • He wasn't nerfed he was just bugged before, he is now working as intended

um no he wasn't bugged, his only "bug" was his double tap attacked 3 times, just like leia used to double tap 4 times.

Lol, I can't imagine how bad he is now with that added bug. Luckily I read the forums and have been well aware of that bug

um it was terrible before, i hit for 5k now it's hitting for 9k but it should be much more, like 11k+. Idk he's still effective, still hits for 6k double tap, just with defense he's probably not working out.
  • He hits harder than before you can see this in the Tarkin event it's jumped by 10k. Was hitting 33-34k now 43-44k.

CG loves their pilots

um no he wasn't bugged, his only "bug" was his double tap attacked 3 times, just like leia used to double tap 4 times.

Yup, he is definitely not shooting twice 90% of the time with advantage like he was "intended" to anymore.

And the major gripe now is he doesn't have great protection any longer with many characters ahead of Poe now and his slow speed. He will be first or second targeted every single time and crushed like a bug.
  • I've noticed that he gets more single shots than ever before. It almost makes gun down a more viable ability

What a productive comment. How lucky we all are, that you can read...
  • He still hits like a truck, he just doesn't have 13k hps and attack 3X in a row now. In other words, he's balanced to be an actual glass cannon.
  • Still stronger than resistance pilot.
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Rutank wrote: »

He used to lose AGI and gain STR when going 7*. That was a bug.
  • Dakkon88 wrote: »
    I've noticed that he gets more single shots than ever before. It almost makes gun down a more viable ability

yeah me too, even at 90% chance to double tap i've seen too many single shots.
  • to be honest, he is going to suck hard with the update, he's very slow. With the speed change and his lack of health he's dead first turn when there is a human on the other side.

Taken from the patch notes:
    "First Order Tie Pilot

FOTP was affected by a couple bugs that significantly affected his performance in a variety of ways. Considering the magnitude of these fixes, we're going to observe how much they affect him before considering any further balance adjustments.
    Fixed a bug with FOTP's 7-Star stat allocation, giving him much higher Strength Growth and much lower Agility Growth than intended.
    Fixed a bug that allowed his Basic ability to gain more multi-attacks than intended"

Apperantly he was

• Reyne wrote: »

"First Order Tie Pilot

FOTP was affected by a couple bugs that significantly affected his performance in a variety of ways. Considering the magnitude of these fixes, we're going to observe how much they affect him before considering any further balance adjustments.
    Fixed a bug with FOTP's 7-Star stat allocation, giving him much higher Strength Growth and much lower Agility Growth than intended.
    Fixed a bug that allowed his Basic ability to gain more multi-attacks than intended"

Apperantly he was

Cause the developers would have no reason what so ever to call it a bug instead of what it really was...

Said no one ever.
    --Nud Stark--
  • Bug fixed, not nerfed. He is still good. He's fine now.
  • RU486
    1686 posts Member
    Still hits hard, still glass too
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Reyne wrote: »

"First Order Tie Pilot

Apperantly he was

Cause the developers would have no reason what so ever to call it a bug instead of what it really was...

Said no one ever.

His Agility was going down from 6* to 7*. That's a bug.

"First Order Tie Pilot

Apperantly he was

Said no one ever.

Same thing happened with Resistance Pilot and there wasn't much uproar over it.
    IGN: Malmsteen's Comet

"First Order Tie Pilot

Apperantly he was

right but they missed the t7 snipe bug which should be hitting for nearly 11k-12k but still hits for 9k. I'm not sure if they nerfed his dmg multiplier or what but that seems like a waste of 9 mkIII's. He also seems like he doesn't double attack nearly enough sitting at 90% double tap chance with adv. I'm not complaining about his HP or whatever, i personally don't think that with the added strength he's that much more tankier, seems just about the same to me.
  • He wasn't nerfed he was just bugged before, he is now working as intended

True. Just an indirect nerf to his viability through the poe and phasma nerfs.