New graphics are quite stunning

Rolf
1032 posts Member
Gotta give some props to whomever designed the new Star Destroyer bridge background. Mad skills! Love the starfighters.

(Though if there's really that much fire can we maybe agree to postpone the fight and just all leave to battle somewhere else?) :)
My ally code: 296-673-769. Wish we could have more than 35.

Replies

• I really liked that one too
  • I love it as well. The update as a whole was very good.
  • Yeah the burning bridge was cool!!

My favorite is the Jakku Stardestroyer graveyard... Makes Rey feel at home.
    "You don't want to sell me death sticks... You want to go home and rethink your life. "
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • Yes, im glad im not the only one that noticed. I was just going to make a thread about this with a screenshot.
  • Rolf
    1032 posts Member
    USAmazing wrote: »
    Yeah the burning bridge was cool!!

My favorite is the Jakku Stardestroyer graveyard... Makes Rey feel at home.

Don't think I've seen that one yet. Have to keep searching.
    My ally code: 296-673-769. Wish we could have more than 35.
  • I admit, I love the iconic backgrounds of famous locations in the universe of Star Wars that we fight in. I honestly don't have a favorite because I really like a lot of them. My only request is to keep them coming & don't hold back!
  • What are all the new screens? I was in Palpatine's office - that was new. Love it!!
  • I agree the ships and flames are great. Well done!
  • I'm sure someone knows which ones are the newest. I've only been playing about a month but I've made it to level 66 and its really cool. The breathtaking graphics were definitely one of many lures that brought me to Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes. No doubt about that!
  • drmz87
    11 posts Member
    My fav is the jedi council one (may or may not be new) ...very neat
  • Tuscan21
    514 posts Member
    I don't like the Jedi council room but just because of being sick of it in the yoda challenge
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    The graphics and music/sounds effects in this game are simply top notch. I like to play on Bluestacks and run the game through my good computer speakers. Sometimes I just like to leave it open so the music is playing in the background. Especially in the store.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • I encountered this graphical error a couple of days ago:
    vnoDmRg.jpg
    Really beautiful scenery, but pretty funny. RIP JKG, lol.
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    I don't know that it's an error per se. Anyone standing in that spot is always knee-deep in sand. I smiled the first time I saw it.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
  • What is that black planet with red rivers?
  • I encountered this graphical error a couple of days ago:
    vnoDmRg.jpg

it's better with yoda in that spot :D

Sinister Alliance (Leader) - accepting waitlist members - PM for information
  • What is that black planet with red rivers?

Sullust. It's one of the maps in Battlefront, and also the planet where the rebel fleet gathered over just before the battle of Endor in episode VI :smile:
  • Also, Nien Nunb, Landos copilot in the millennium falcon on the attack on the second Death Star was Sullustan.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    I encountered this graphical error a couple of days ago:
    vnoDmRg.jpg

it's better with yoda in that spot :D

PLEASE post screenshots of this. Please. :D

• Who names their child "Nien Nunb"! What is wrong with people....
    [LWI] | 298-352-583
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Who names their child "Nien Nunb"! What is wrong with people....

It's like "Smith" for Sullastans. *shrug*

• I agree...top shelf for a mobile game
  • norskimo wrote: »
    What is that black planet with red rivers?

Sullust. It's one of the maps in Battlefront, and also the planet where the rebel fleet gathered over just before the battle of Endor in episode VI :smile:

Oh nice! And what about that junk planet that's on fire? Is that Lotho Minor? The planet were Savage found Maul?
  • norskimo wrote: »
    What is that black planet with red rivers?

Huh. I assumed it was Mustafar. Sullust makes sense too now