August : Rebel pass!

Prev1345
RacerDejak
3203 posts Member
edited July 2017
Have u see the signs?

rebel-symbol-300x300.jpg

- Login char : Luke Skywalker = defenitely a rebel.
- Luke journey event : get Commander Luke = defenitely not have sith tag.
- New char (if TB release) : Hoth Han & Leia = what do u think their faction will be?

Thought?

NB : Sorry about Wedge zeta, i've made that up :p
Post edited by Vampire_X on

Replies

• Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    You like poking beehives with a stick, don't you?
  • Haha and the crowd goes wild
  • Allenb60
    2171 posts Member
    I hope it's something lame but not useless, deal 20% more damage to raid bosses?
  • Kissycat
    410 posts Member
    Allenb60 wrote: »
    I hope it's something lame but not useless, deal 20% more damage to raid bosses?

Screw that! Make it something like 'whenever a rebel scores a critical hit, they gain tenacity up for 2 turns and 30% tm'. Let the salty tears flow!

Honestly- just kidding. I agree with you :D
  • ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    I need to farm some rebels. My Resistance are tired of killing everyone.
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    All hail rebellion!!
    image_1ca5f727.jpeg
    :love:

• RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    Kissycat wrote: »

Screw that! Make it something like 'whenever a rebel scores a critical hit, they gain tenacity up for 2 turns and 30% tm'. Let the salty tears flow!

That's lame.. Rex lead will gone like forever. And the forum will go mad with #nerfwedge :lol::lol:
  • Kissycat
    410 posts Member
    RacerDejak wrote: »

That's lame.. Rex lead will gone like forever. And the forum will go mad with #nerfwedge :lol::lol:

Exactly! Haven't seen any nerf wiggs posts in awhile. Or nerf chaze for that matter... hmmm :lol:
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    All hail rebellion!!
    image_1ca5f727.jpeg

Never seen so many Wiggs in a team !
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    ExarTheKun wrote: »
    I need to farm some rebels. My Resistance are tired of killing everyone.

201603_2334_bhbcd_sm.jpg
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member

Exactly! Haven't seen any nerf wiggs posts in awhile. Or nerf chaze for that matter... hmmm :lol:

I think people enjoying Thrawn nowadays and "protect Nihilus" squad. That protect Nihilus squad involve Chaze :frowning:
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    BulYwif wrote: »
    All hail rebellion!!
    image_1ca5f727.jpeg

Wanna make "team-orange" squad : Wedge lead, Biggs, Resistance Pilot, Baze, and who else have orange uniform. Can't remember :frowning:
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    atleast rebels are way cooler than nighstisters.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    leef wrote: »
    atleast rebels are way cooler than nighstisters.

Defenitely.. YES!!
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    All hail rebellion!!
    image_1ca5f727.jpeg

Wanna make "team-orange" squad : Wedge lead, Biggs, Resistance Pilot, Baze, and who else have orange uniform. Can't remember :frowning:
    I feel like one of the ewoks' fur is orangeish-brown. Closer to orange than Baze's red, anyway.

EDIT: To be clear, I whole-heartedly and full-throatedly endorse a Team Orange.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • RacerDejak wrote: »
    All hail rebellion!!
    image_1ca5f727.jpeg

Ezrra has some orange on him
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    NicWester wrote: »
    All hail rebellion!!
    image_1ca5f727.jpeg

I feel like one of the ewoks' fur is orangeish-brown. Closer to orange than Baze's red, anyway.

EDIT: To be clear, I whole-heartedly and full-throatedly endorse a Team Orange.

Post edited by Sunnie1978 on
  • ^ that's almost as good as the modok trump.
  • vitoonto wrote: »
    All hail rebellion!!
    image_1ca5f727.jpeg

Ezrra has some orange on him

Not a rebel, but Hk-47, or any of the jawas are close enough.
  • Rebels are already too strong to have a pass
  • On the reals, I'd love if Znackbar got a zeta.
    *hides from pitchforks*
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    All hail rebellion!!
    image_1ca5f727.jpeg

I know what they are thinking, but as per my avatar picture Chewie got their first - I guess they all knew the rules...Let the Wookiee Win!
  • kello_511
    1648 posts Member
    Finally chaze will get a zeta so we can compete with droid teams!
  • Chopper has orange, doesnt have much going for him outside a phoenix team but he is orange. :blush:
  • RacerDejak wrote: »
    Have u see the signs?

rebel-symbol-300x300.jpg

- New char (if TB release) : Hoth Han & Leia = what do u think their faction will be?

Thought?

LOL this is a joke, right? They are so not buffing Chaze + Wiggs before Sith, Geonosians, Tuskens, Jawas, etc.
    "There are no Jedi here anymore. Only dreamers like this fool." - Baze Malbus.

https://swgoh.gg/u/limitedu34/
  • Team Orange will be Luke (if he's reskinned in X-Wing jumpsuit) Wedge, Biggs, Resistance Pilot & Poe (once they finally swap his clothes in game for the X-Wing jumpsuit) kind of lame him and Finn are in the same clothes (yeah yeah I get it's poe's jacket blah blah blah)
  • Of course they're not buffing Chaze or Wiggs, but Farmer Luke could use some love, along with the Hoth duo, and maybe SRP, STH, Leia, and Ackbar could get zetas. Maybe even Lando. The Phoenix squad could use zetas too. They certainly could do something with rebels. I doubt there will be much of a faction pass on existing characters, though. The emphasis will be on the new ones and the events that get you them, both of which are major deals. And there's no reason to think both are in August anyway. The only one that they said is August was the Luke one, and they might have been joking about that for all we know. Their only response when asked about it was, "yeah, we might have said that." Hardly an announcement that it really is August. And for all we know, territory battles are going to be March or June. They've said literally nothing about when those will be except that the revelations about what will be involved will be scattered across weeks.
  • Rogee
    178 posts Member
    Seriously though, Rebel leaders need some zetas. The Empire\Sith have loads of zeta leaders.
  • Rogee wrote: »
    Seriously though, Rebel leaders need some zetas. The Empire\Sith have loads of zeta leaders.

True. Wedge though has the best non Zeta lead in the game. Rex is just more universal.
  • Mullato
    2582 posts Member
    Have u see the signs?

rebel-symbol-300x300.jpg

Thought?

LOL this is a joke, right? They are so not buffing Chaze + Wiggs before Sith, Geonosians, Tuskens, Jawas, etc.

Wot.