Empire squad help

Now that I've got my Jedi ready for yoda, I want to start getting my empire characters ready for the next time r2 comes around. I haven't done much with my empire characters at all yet; who should I farm/not farm? I have no idea what I'm doing when it comes to empire; haven't used them for anything really.
https://swgoh.gg/u/hotwheels/collection/?f=empire

Replies

• AlexTheG
    215 posts Member
    You already have Vader and Palps - Tarkin is an easy shard farm. SnowT isn't too bad as he appears in shard shop. I cannot remember where TfP comes from (Cantina modes?). He's a great toon anyway so you might want to work on him more. Otherwise just pick the easiest Empire toon you can go farm for shards.
  • Palps, finish Vader to 7 star with fleet tokens. Level Tarkin with arena tokens. Tie fighter pilot from cantina. Then either snowtrooper (this will let you do the ewok assault battle) or a tank like royal guard. Leader i'd go palps if you dont want to use a zeta. As vader amd tarkin leads are more worth it if you zeta them.
  • Ok thanks guys! Is royal guard still useable? I know he used to be really good
  • AlexTheG
    215 posts Member
    He's not the best tank anymore but still has a useful kit plus gives TM gain. Can be used well in raids (p3 of haat, for example).
  • Weaselcult
    130 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    RandyMarsh wrote: »
    Ok thanks guys! Is royal guard still useable? I know he used to be really good

If you want am empire tank shoretrooper outshines him. But farming shoretrooper to 7star is tedious and long. But royal guard is still a solid toon to have in an empire line up maybe less so in arena but he'll serve you well on the r2 event. Personally i'd lean towards snowtrooper especially as you have him at 6 stars already
  • Weaselcult wrote: »
    RandyMarsh wrote: »
    Ok thanks guys! Is royal guard still useable? I know he used to be really good

If you want am empire tank shoretrooper outshines him. But farming shoretrooper to 7star is tedious and long. But royal guard is still a solid toon to have in an empire line up maybe less so in arena but he'll serve you well on the r2 event. Personally i'd lean towards snowtrooper especially as you have him at 6 stars already

Yeah I was thinking Palp, Vader, snow, rg and tarkin. I'll probably farm tfp too if only for his ship. Wish I could get deathtrooper but I'm still a little too weak to beat that cantina node.
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    Tarkin is an easy farm. Stormtrooper too and in another farm place. Get TFP too, you can also use him in rancor. In guild shipment get Snowtrooper, il will help for the Assault battle. EP of course is good too.