Love that AT-ST

2Next

Replies

• Jetlife wrote: »
    I'm dissapointed that they didn't smash the atst together with two logs for the victory screen

I was expecting that! It was still a fun, mini-raid though. I'm interested the next time it comes around. My Ewoks are trash outside of Teebo and EE, but I didn't get to use Teebo and think his TMR would come in handy quite a lot.
  • I want a raid against an AT-AT. That would be great.
  • Woofy_MC
    219 posts Member
    I love how this is an event related post so off topic, but it doesnt get moved since the devs get some nice words....really shows how bad the devs really are if they need to feel good by one post...
  • Eclipso
    199 posts Member
    Woofy_MC wrote: »
    I love how this is an event related post so off topic, but it doesnt get moved since the devs get some nice words....really shows how bad the devs really are if they need to feel good by one post...

Relax, its the weekend and the Devs and the Mods (who are the ones who should be moving it) are probably enjoying the weekend.

Great little event, I think the Chicken Walker kneels / squats a bit too much on one of the animations but other then that I enjoyed it, cant wait till it comes around again.
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    I love the events with "event toons". Effective way to test out a new team you're on the fence about investing in
  • AT-ST available in the Store! $2,999 USD.
    I 'd love to be a Jedi... But I sure as hell would use the dark side too...
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Kissycat wrote: »
    Creepioo wrote: »
    I wish the event was a little more challenging, made using the ewoks with their low damage kinda boring. Is there more tiers coming? Didn't they say we would get wicket shards with each tier?

Capgasp told us exactly what this event first time would be, as well as the second time it comes around. First time- full ewok squad provided. Rewards a single mk v class a mod. Next time- 1st tier set for 4* g8 ewoks. Rewards wicket shards. Bonus tier- unknown rewards. Likely special mods. Requires 7* wicket to unlock. Can use any 7 star toons.
    He did a great job providing us with a proper heads up and I truly enjoyed this! Now that the door is open, we can expect more of these in the future.

Excellent! I missed that announcement--My main complaint was that the event used Event ewoks, so I had no incentive to invest in mine. But if subsequent runs are going to use higher gear requirements, I'm very much down for that.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    ViperPete wrote: »
    AT-ST available in the Store! $2,999 USD.

For 5-330 shards...

Yes, the event was great. With the ewoks new design, I just have some difficulties to recognize abilities between Chirpa, Paploo and Ewok Elder. I need everytime to read abilities and check the focus on the toon to know who's playing.
    Usually, when I see an ability gif, I know directly the toon who's playing, not the case here.
  • BulYwif wrote: »
    ViperPete wrote: »
    AT-ST available in the Store! $2,999 USD.

For 5-330 shards...

Yes, the event was great. With the ewoks new design, I just have some difficulties to recognize abilities between Chirpa, Paploo and Ewok Elder. I need everytime to read abilities and check the focus on the toon to know who's playing.
    Usually, when I see an ability gif, I know directly the toon who's playing, not the case here.

I had the same issue Lol

1227c32e4c9eccafd355175bcf6174adbb35b9e9120c627d0251b44532e50bf2.jpg
  • Kissycat wrote: »

Next time- 1st tier set for 4* g8 ewoks. Rewards wicket shards. Bonus tier- unknown rewards. Likely special mods. Requires 7* wicket to unlock. Can use any 7 star toons.
    He did a great job providing us with a proper heads up...

Agreed - good info provided. One thing I'm not wholly sure of:

These recent events gave us 3* Paploo & Logray characters.

If 4* Ewoks are required for the next time, are we going to have an opportunity to get either to 4* w/o having to buy packs?

Drop It Like It's xHOTHx
    In Game Name: E Chu Ta
  • I liked the new event and the AT ST was cool. Just felt like it took forever to beat all the levels with the ewoks. Eventually, I put it on auto. I agree. The rewards were crap.
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
  • Liamtbqh wrote: »
    **** wish I could play as Rancor or the ATT, what a waste of them being in game.

I'd rather play as the death star.
  • Pseudot
    102 posts Member
    Liamtbqh wrote: »
    **** wish I could play as Rancor or the ATT, what a waste of them being in game.

I'd rather play as the death star.

I want to play as 'The Force'
  • I think they should make an AT-ST "sandbox" table, where you can build a team of five and play that same battle. This was a good way to test the ewoks, so why not make it a permanent fixture to test any squad you want? Good mix of buffs on the enemy, debuffs on your team, etc. I think it'd be fun to haul in a team of my own choosing and see how it did.
  • Kissycat wrote: »

Next time- 1st tier set for 4* g8 ewoks. Rewards wicket shards. Bonus tier- unknown rewards. Likely special mods. Requires 7* wicket to unlock. Can use any 7 star toons.
    He did a great job providing us with a proper heads up...

Agreed - good info provided. One thing I'm not wholly sure of:

These recent events gave us 3* Paploo & Logray characters.

If 4* Ewoks are required for the next time, are we going to have an opportunity to get either to 4* w/o having to buy packs?

Yes, the intention is to bring the event back once Ewoks are farmable. The only question is whether Wicket will be exclusive to this event or if he'll have a farmable spot as well.
  • they should do a reversee mode where you play as the monsters/bosses
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    It was perfect. Brought me to my Star Wars Universe. I fought with the Ewoks on the Forest Moon of Endor. I will never forget. :'(
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Playing with them would be ultra foolish in my opinion. Imagine going into the arena and trying to beat this invincible peace of metal. EVERYDAY. Not cool.

It wouldn't be so bad as long as it was farmable. So if you don't like facing it in arena, nothing would stop you from getting your own.