Why is bistan's ship so bad

Luniz
359 posts Member
It's absolutely unusable due to how squishy it is. Even at 5 stars every ship in existence can take half it's health with one basic shot. It's too slow to get a second turn, does no damage, and is useless when the taunter us already target locked

Replies

• Neo2551
    1824 posts Member
    Are you crazy? This ship is one of the best with FOTP.
  • Luniz wrote: »
    ...Even at 5 stars every ship in existence can take half it's health with one basic shot. It's too slow to get a second turn, does no damage, and is useless when the taunter us already target locked
    Do you have Bistan and Scarif Soldier on lvl 85 G11 with 5* mods? If not then sure it is weak...
  • Bistan's ship is actually the crux of a target lock team. He is squishy, but the key is to gear up scariff for the added speed bonus the ship gets, and you can almost always get him stealthed early
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    It's only bad because you're talking about "even at 5*" like that's something to pat yourself on the back about. What's the gear level of your pilots? Their mods and stars?

All ships are bad with bad pilots. Bistan's U-Wing is admittedly more annoying than most since it needs two pilots to be good.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Bistans ship crushes. You have to almost max it. If you bought the two ship packs with ship omegas, then it's worth them.
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • theHejiN
    659 posts Member
    It is Not a ship, which is bad or good, it is the fleet as a package which makes the difference.

My top 2 have almost unbeatable fleet, having
    Maze
    Bistan
    Fotp
    Biggs
    Fives
    Vader

Maul
    Boba

Ridiculously strong fleet, because of every piece of the puzzle.
  • Bistans U-Wing is a staple in my fleet with Mace as the Capital Ship, his ability to have a guaranteed target lock while going stealth is invaluable, the ships ability to grant a random ally 30% tm plus advantage whenever an enemy is target locked is amazing and his basic is unavoidable and ignores armor while he's stealthed on top of that throws tenacity down if the target enemy is target locked. So imo your assesment of the U-Wing is miguided.

• Zemit
    45 posts Moderator
    I'm pretty sure when you put a maxed team vs a non maxed team life always seems more difficult but I've auto'ed those comps before as AI sucks **** @theHejiN
  • Mr_Sausage
    1869 posts Member
    I don't have Bistans ship usable yet but facing a top notch Bistan ship can be challenging. It's squishy but it is better than most squishy ships, like Ahsoka's ship.
  • Hskull55
    2263 posts Member
    He is really good on a target lock team
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]
  • I don't have mine good enough yet but it's one of the best target lock ships. Can be a pain to go up against.
  • Yes Bistan's ship it is one of the best ship. but also probably one of the best ship Also is Cassian-U wing very good ship the problem is you cant farm that ship I have it but only 4 star I wish he was farmable. I use Cassian Ship right now but going to replace him
  • American
    394 posts Member
    I love bistan u wing. U kinda need to get bistan and scariff to gear xi with omegas and good mods. I can get first at payout with bistan under tarkin lead with tie fighters as wingmen. He's an extra ship that can hit the pesky tie fighter when he goes stealth.