How are guild tickes exactly generated?

Well, the title says it all. If you know the answer, please let me know

Replies

• Drax_77
    1076 posts Member
    By spending energy on ls/ds missions and cantina/mod challenge missions
  • Only with energy? Nothing to do with guild activities?
  • It's the energy you use to complete the guild activity like today is dark side battles
  • Ambassador
    1653 posts Member
    No, only energy. Guild activity will determine how much guild tokens you get, but raid tickets are only generated by your energy expenditure (with a max of 600).
    Every day, you get 120 Cantina energy + 240 regular energy, plus 3x45 regular and 1x45 Cantina, or a total of 540 free energy. The crystals you get from completing all personal daily activities are enough to buy a regular energy refresh, to reach 600/600.
  • Ok. Thanks
  • @galen007 what guild are you in? Your name reminds me of a guild mate.
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    wuDMnEI.jpg
    frhPpoz.jpg
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Ambassador
    1653 posts Member
    Ztyle wrote: »
    wuDMnEI.jpg
    frhPpoz.jpg
    An image is worth a thousand words. Very nice summary.
  • kello_511
    1648 posts Member
    It's the energy you use to complete the guild activity like today is dark side battles

It's ALL energy you use, whether it's for the daily guild activity or not. The daily activity has NO bearing on your raid tickets.

Earn 600 tickets by spending 600 energy, and you can split up that energy between ls/ds/cantina battles/mod farming however you wish.
  • You get 540 free energy a day with accumulation and bonuses collected. Between arena, achievements, and gw you should have 50* purple to get to 600.
  • I am the leader of "Guardia del Credo". We are all spanish
  • Tygra
    123 posts Member
    wuDMnEI.jpg
    frhPpoz.jpg

****, I am in the wrong guild according to those scores. You must have very active players, I am always in the top few, but we have so many barely active players that do not contribute barely anything to our daily guild activity.
  • galen007 wrote: »
    I am the leader of "Guardia del Credo". We are all spanish

Ok I am in a different Guild
  • scuba
    14040 posts Member
    wuDMnEI.jpg
    frhPpoz.jpg

That is such an awesome answer.
  • Krazedkozma
    77 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    kello_511 wrote: »
    It's the energy you use to complete the guild activity like today is dark side battles

It's ALL energy you use, whether it's for the daily guild activity or not. The daily activity has NO bearing on your raid tickets.

Earn 600 tickets by spending 600 energy, and you can split up that energy between ls/ds/cantina battles/mod farming however you wish.

WRONG try again
  • kello_511 wrote: »

WRONG try again

It is not wrong, this is the correct answer, stop giving people WRONG information.