Need some arena advice

Sith1
314 posts Member
So I just hit top ten was wondering if anyone can see a better team comp with my toons or if what I'm running now is my best option.

https://swgoh.gg/u/sithlord1/

Replies

• Damba_Ba
    84 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Thrawn (L), Tarkin, shore, nihilus and RG would be a good option. Ultimately you'd want GK instead of RG but the double tanks make the squad a pain to beat.
    Your strategy would be to get thrawn (or Tarkin if you have the mods to give him 120+ speed) then swap TM with Tarkin, use intimidation tactics and then ultimate firepower to guarantee your whole squad goes first. Then it's a walk in the park.
    Also you could try DT instead of RG for double CD increases and more firepower
  • Sith1
    314 posts Member
    Hmmm highest I can get is 105 speed unfortunately no crazy mods for me yet. Would gear 10 5* dt be viable tho?
  • Sith1 wrote: »
    Hmmm highest I can get is 105 speed unfortunately no crazy mods for me yet. Would gear 10 5* dt be viable tho?

I have a guild mate who runs him at 5* G11 and finishes 1st everyday so he's definitely viable.
    With 105 speed you could get tarkin to 242 speed which is decent enough of you don't want to have thrawn too fast
  • Sith1
    314 posts Member
    Hmmm so how should thrawn be moded I do have high speed on him right now thought getting fracture out first was the way to go
  • Damba_Ba
    84 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Depends on what other people's speeds are in your shard. If they have crazy fast SAs then a fast thrawn would be a better way to go but if they're lingering more around the 240s then having thrawn with +90 speed would probably work. You don't want him too slow in case something goes wrong but having him at like 275 speed kinda reduces fractures utility.
    How you have him modded right now is pretty good I would say.
    And as I've said before, try not to open with fracture. Swap TM with Tarkin and combo intimidation tactics with ultimate firepower. It's going to be much easier for you that way
  • Sith1
    314 posts Member
    Yea I've got a few fast sa that I'm dealing with in my shard. Thanks for the advice much appreciated