Chirpa double drop

Does anyone know if we'll be getting one tomorrow?

Replies

• Argarath
    197 posts Member
    Sorry no it is DS 9B for 31/7
  • Argarath wrote: »
    Sorry no it is DS 9B for 31/7

Thanks, just wanted to save energy if so... appreciate the response
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    Today is 31 July, base on event information double drop event is end after today Ewok Scout double drop. However, there is possibilities that maybe we can get 1-2 days of double drop to all Ewoks nodes base on what happen with Phoenix/Thrawn event last month.

But i think that's not possible.. Phoenix is exclusive toons via marquee event, meanwhile Ewok not. But hey, i can hope right?

Need around 40ish shards to get my chirpa to *7
    :innocent:
  • I had Chirpa at 4* at the start of month, I farmed him daily with 3 cantina refreshes, including the double drops, and I still need 85 shards to make him7*. So yeah...
  • Hskull55
    2263 posts Member
    I had Chirpa at 4* at the start of month, I farmed him daily with 3 cantina refreshes, including the double drops, and I still need 85 shards to make him7*. So yeah...

I had him at 4 stars too, now I'm 0/100 without cantina refreshes :)
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]
  • Hskull55 wrote: »
    I had Chirpa at 4* at the start of month, I farmed him daily with 3 cantina refreshes, including the double drops, and I still need 85 shards to make him7*. So yeah...

I had him at 4 stars too, now I'm 0/100 without cantina refreshes :)

Yeah, that's the problem with this game, RNG and all, but should be some limitations, some gates, something to make sure things like this don't happen.