Turn order Jedi squad?

Have been zQGJ, Yoda, zzR2, JKA, GK for some months now and usually finish 20-40 with good mods, not super mods tho! Am finding myself dropping more overnight recently tho, and dropped out of the top 50 for the first time last night!

I suppose I have an odd turn order...yoda is fastest, as usual, but then I have QGJ next, then R2, JKA and then GK. Yoda goes first and gives me foresight+tenacity up squad wide, then QGJ double attack removes buffs/assists with a hopeful R2 stun if no tenacity, then JKA for damage, finally GK to apply counter or squad assist....but I find GK as last at 190 speed is a bad idea?

Which order do you use and why?

Replies

• I'd say something like Yoda, R2, QGJ, GK, JKA. Now I don't run jedi so I wouldn't know, this is just what I've seen be run the most in my shard
  • MPac
    196 posts Member
    Yoda then QGJ to remove auto taunter's taunt. After that it's all just nit picking... but if you find your falling it's probably just more speed everywhere... I run Thrawn Lead and crush jedi., Except for one guy who has a ton of speed everywhere. (Talking +100 on JKA even)