The Yoda Complainers

Dear forum users,

Most of you that come here, you go straight to complaining...

Recently I've seen a lot of bad replies from users against the Yoda event, and I must say, you guys make me quit...

Every game I've played on any other platform, producer... people hate the developers.. and the releases

Why?

Because you think that you should be the best, but it's not like that, you think that P2P players shouldn't have advantage, you think everybody should have all the cool stuff, but it's not like that!

Only the best can succeed, only the inspired, those that pay attention to stuff get to be the ones that gain advantage...

I think that admins should moderate the forums.. because it's bringing a lot of hate, and hate and complains will attract more hate...

Guys, no one is forcing you to play, no one expects you to be the best, you can try, and you can fail, and since there are posts that say you can do it as a F2P player... I don't understand your huge frustration.
Follow on twitter, Subscribe to my channel , 10$ free giveaway here

Replies

• Options
    Get off my lawn Donald
  • Options
    Get off my lawn Donald

not into that kind of stuff
  • Options
    Can i please say something?

Sure what is it?

Okay Thanks. I would like to lodge a complaint about a complainer who is complaining about others who have made complaints about a mobile game.

May I ask why the complainers who this complainer is complaining about are complaining?

Well, there is this game by EA/CG call...

Oh, Galaxy of Heroes? Yeah we get a lot of complaints about that. Seems like the game creators arent concerned with the quality of product they are selling, only that they are selling it.

Oh. Ok well thanks

• Options
    Why I even bother to explain things... you still won't get it. Enjoy the freaking game
  • Options
    @eBitzu I totally understand what you mean. People are complaining about Yoda because they can't get him. If we all had Yoda, no one would be complaining. This is a great game and my only complaint is that there won't be a Mara jade. The developers are doing their best and I appreciate that. Everyone has been complaining about wanting Yoda and now that he is in the game, they are crying op and stuff. I think that's just very sad.
  • Options
    eBitzu wrote: »
    I think that admins should moderate the forums..

They do. They really do. There are a few who answer questions and give updates such as Jesse and John, and there are those who are admins and do moderating stuff.

I get what you are saying and I know you mean well. However, players go to the forums for information and at times vent their feelings. Every one's voices will be heard.

I'm closing this thread as discussion will most likely be towards the word "complainers." And those will be off topic and non constructive.

Thanks,
    FashionFett.
This discussion has been closed.