7 Star Thrawn, Chopper or Sabine?

Which character made getting Thrawn 7 easier Sabine or Chopper (giving they both same Gear level)?

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    The funny thing is there are very few people who can answer that for you. Most if not all who had Sabine didn't use chopper.

There are probably very few who "beat it" withdrew and did it again, using both toons.

Many people loved Sabine and on paper she should make it easier, but I was able to do it with chopper, with no issue.
  • Chopper is easier to farm so therefore easier to get 7* thrawn ;)
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    But if you have the option of either (as many will the second go around) - I still think Chopper makes the better choice - at least in theory. As I posted in the other thread, while I really like Sabine's pure damage output (and her crit synergy for the team), it seems as though Chopper's health recovery unique along with his ability to taunt, clear enemy buffs as well as his basic, which has a chance to reduce cooldowns, and buff an ally seem to me to be more favorable.

Again, this is me hypothesizing - and I would appreciate hearing any counter point, especially from those who have completed the 7* event either way.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Choppers unique adds more to the team then Sabine.
  • Choppers unique adds more to the team then Sabine.

This
  • I used sabine. Could have used chopper but didn't wanna spend the credits to 7* him (still havn't) sabine is also good for stagger. In the end it doesn't really matter.

I have seen both teams get the job done. The hard part is gearing 5 characters.
  • Julmay
    177 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    I have seen both teams get the job done. The hard part is gearing 5 characters.

QFT