Best thrawn team

So I've been building up my Phoenix team in preparation of the next thrawn event. So far I've got garrazeb to 7 star, chopper to 6 and continuing kanan to 6 and working on hera. Who should be my 5th member?

Replies

• Options
    ezra is easier to get then sabine
  • Havoc57
    38 posts Member
    Options
    You need ezra,zeb,kanaan,Hera, and all have to be at least g8 to have a chance. (Will be hard and need rng) 5th can be chopper or Sabine.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Havoc57 wrote: »
    You need ezra,zeb,kanaan,Hera, and all have to be at least g8 to have a chance. (Will be hard and need rng) 5th can be chopper or Sabine.

I figured you'd need Hera for the team synergy lead. Zeb for the protection buff and recovery. Ezra for the damage and O-up stacking. I also presumed Kanan for the counter attack and health buff. Which points to your final two - Chopper or Sabine.

First off, I would appreciate if people who have 7* Thrawn could weigh in with their preference and results.

Second, while I really like Sabine's pure damage output (and her crit synergy for the team), it seems as though Chopper's health recovery unique along with his ability to taunt, clear enemy buffs as well as his basic, which has a chance to reduce cooldowns, and buff an ally seem to me to be more favorable.

I have a 6* Thrawn and am slowly gearing/levelling my Phoenix team for later (much later, unfortunately). But an thinking Chopper is the 5th, with Sabine on the sidelines.

Thoughts?
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    I'm willing to bet that Chopper is the weak link and will probably be sitting on the bench for me when the next round opens. Between Ezra and Sabine, Ezra is probably the more valuable and is a faster farm. Ezra has been doing insane damage in Arena. I heard a report of a 45k crit, and I suffered a 30k crit from an enemy Ezra as well.
  • Options
    Ezra without a doubt. Get ezra.
  • JakeC
    149 posts Member
    Options
    So who is the weakest link? Would people say chopper?
  • Options
    JakeC wrote: »
    So who is the weakest link? Would people say chopper?

In arena yes but for the event Sabine
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Options
    Sabine est le maillon faible pour moi . chopper sert trop avec Ezra , en plus c'est un très tank et il diminue la barre de turn meter en nettoyant les effet positif adverse. Donc sabine est le maillon faible au-revoir
  • Options
    Et j ai thrawn a 6 étoile avec une team Phoenix gear 7
  • Options
    I farmed Sabine instead of Chopper and I really regret it. The Thrawn event was much harder the way I did it and Chopper works better than Sabine in TB. I'm never going to use phoenix in arena anyway. So if you are like me and only want them for pve, then Chopper is the way to go.
  • Options
    I've heard Chopper performs better due to his unique but having the extra damage from Sabine can be a big game changer if you have lower gear on your phoenix.