Feedback on Endor Escalation Video

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VDJlYHVE_tU Hey all! I made a video covering the Endor Escalation heroic battle and was looking for some feedback! Feel free to leave it in the comments or on here. And I Would really appreciate it if you like, and subscribe too! Thanks,
Chocolate
I Like Wicket. A Lot.
Youtube Channel: youtube.com/c/chocolateytmc

Replies

• You really love wicket! Pretty good video. Got the swgoh video cadence to your commentary that narrates it well. I would probably have cut the video down a bit but that's just me.
  • Cute. <3
  • Everyone is a youtuber this days
  • Sorry, they upped the power and defense of their toons. I completed 3 star before (didn't lose a player), now I can't pass 2nd of 5 levels. You'll need to pay them $250 to up useless characters. They know what they're doing, even if they giggle while doing it. Meh...
  • 4 star only my butt, 4 star 85 Zeta maybe
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Mardowan wrote: »
    Sorry, they upped the power and defense of their toons. I completed 3 star before (didn't lose a player), now I can't pass 2nd of 5 levels. You'll need to pay them $250 to up useless characters. They know what they're doing, even if they giggle while doing it. Meh...

They gave us fully geared up ewok team last time so everyone could enjoy the event. I got 3 stars last time too.

This time I only had enough ewoks to fill the requirement, thanks to yesterdays bugs and the compensation of the Wicket shards - which bumped my wicket to 4*.

But a 4* toon on an event that is a 4* requirement means - try again later.

Only ewoks I have that are half decent are Teebo and Elder.