Looking for someone to run this team...

Drax_77
1076 posts Member
I have a team comp in mind but don't have all the toons either unlocked or geared. The comp I'm considering working toward is gk lead, thrawn, dn, shore and zbarris. If anyone runs this comp or can put it together for a test run and either post some videos or explain how well it does both offensively and defensively I'd highly appreciate it. Cheers!

Replies

• WrathofCaedus
    1880 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Drax_77 wrote: »
    I have a team comp in mind but don't have all the toons either unlocked or geared. The comp I'm considering working toward is gk lead, thrawn, dn, shore and zbarris. If anyone runs this comp or can put it together for a test run and either post some videos or explain how well it does both offensively and defensively I'd highly appreciate it. Cheers!

Someone in my shard set pretty much the same team up while they went on vacation... it might use z5s instead of Shore but I can't remember... either way would work. It gets beat but it is a time killer, which I believe would be the point. I am sure it could do well on offense also...
  • Why shore? There are a lot of people that run or have run the same team w R2 instead of shore which makes both GK and Zarris harder to kill.

For the R2 teams, it's ok on defense but beatable. They'd drop into the low 20's. On offense the two guys on my shard changed it because they said there wasn't enough firepower which I also noticed fighting them, easy but took about 1 min longer than others.
  • Drax_77
    1076 posts Member
    I considered shore mostly for defense, his taunt/heal would be another call assist under gk lead. Idk just a comp I was considering just to be a pita team everyone jumps over lol.
  • Zbaris makes little sense with shoretrooper. Crit immunity means your toons will never heal under zbariss
  • Also shoretrooper will not call all to assist on his heal cause he isn't a Jedi. That's only happening with Jedi
  • Drax_77
    1076 posts Member
    Haven't looked at gks abilities in awhile so I forgot it only applied to jedi, so would r2 be the best fit in this comp instead of shore?