First Order minus Pilot?

I would like to work up an FO team, but don't want to mess with grinding out FOTP.

Any suggestions for a replacement? DN? EP? Rex? Others?

Replies

• Fotp is a large chunk of your damage dealing ability , plus he has a really good solid ship, might want to reconsider dropping him
  • Fotp is a large chunk of your damage dealing ability , plus he has a really good solid ship, might want to reconsider dropping him

Understood...any suggestions for a replacement?
  • Thrawn is the only solid replacement on a FO team, and he goes in place of FOO. You could try Kenobi though
  • Hmm, I haven't seen hybrid FO squads myself, a fast Ep could help by stunning folks, conversely a fast nihilus would help by cool down increases and annihilate , might be more situational then a straight up use one or the other in place of Fotp
  • MidasWelby wrote: »
    I would like to work up an FO team, but don't want to mess with grinding out FOTP.

Any suggestions for a replacement? DN? EP? Rex? Others?

FOTP isn't much harder than FOST, I actually got him quicker since he seemed to show up in the shard shop every once in a while. There have been a lot of attempts at FO hybrid teams, and until Thrawn, none of them have worked that well.

This is because First Order, like Resisitance and Clones, are built to function as a group Phasma's lead gives 60% assist chance for FO, as well as crit immunity, so any non FO you sub in is at an immediate disadvantage. Also, most of your DPS is coming from FOTP, and in particular when he assists FOST on counters. There is no other toon with a basic nearly high enough to take his place. The closest would probably be Krennic or Thrawn, who are not any easier to farm.

We will almost certainly be getting some new FO when The Last Jedi comes out, but in the meantime, if you like FO, I would just farm start farming FOTP and FOST now. It took me a little less than three months to farm FOTP, another 2 weeks after that I finished FOST, and then another 2-3 months to get all four zetas.

Don't make my mistake, start saving zetas now. Working on FO has been the most rewarding part of the game for me so far, but if you want them to work in arena and in raids, they really should be full squad.
  • Thanks guys, much appreciated insight.

@Shapelesscrabb - that's interesting; I'm surprised FOO would be replaced as I've always heard he was integral for tm manipulation. (Though Thrawn can too I guess; didn't manage to get Phoenix high enough to unlock him)

@GhostTruckin - yeah....keep reading about how Phasma lead was all the rage a year ago, but no, we certainly don't see that these days.

@tharduskafka - good to know that FOTP is easier to farm than expected; now if I can just get CG/EA to chill for a bit - Phoenix and Ewoks farming have set my game plan back quite a lot.
  • I wouldn't say easier to farm....I'm 87/100 farming every day since mid January. I'm sooooo close.
  • FOTP isn't an easy farm but he is 100% worth it if you want to stick with FO. He hits like a truck, i haven't seen many toons that can deal the damage he can. Also his ship is great so he is definitely worth the time and effort farming
  • Definitely worth getting him.
  • Teague
    939 posts Member
    Aayla