Empire Squad

Gcdevil
153 posts Member
What is the best 5 for an Empire Squad these days? Looking to get one up as an alternative possibly for Arena and also to beat up dark side hard lvl9

Replies

• BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    The core is Thrawn, ShT, DT. There are several interesting leaders like Thrawn, Tarkin, Saxon which don't lead to the same strategy (speed based, counter, TM manipulation).

I've played zVeers, ShT, StormT, DT, Thrawn. Good offense and synergy.
    I switched to zTarkin for the speed bonus for Thrawn too. Tarkin is a great leader imo. I've zeta'd his lead and the expose is really good even if it's not a game changer.
    With better mods, I think I would switched to a Thrawn lead (offense, TM gain, protection bonus) with troopers and zVeers.

In every composition, I've let ShT, DT and Thrawn because they bring a lot to the team.
  • I agree, the core of any good Empire team is Thrawn, Death Trooper and Shore Trooper. I rotate Tarkin, Krennic, Veers and Snow Trooper to round them out, depending on what I'm using them for. Veers is great with the troopers because they benefit from his unique, which means you can use them with any Empire leader.

I have to say, at the moment I think Empire is the most exciting and versatile faction in the game.
  • Gcdevil
    153 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Looks like I have some work to do as only Vader, EP, TFP and RG really viable right now Empire wise