Territory Battles & Time Commitment

Findesiecle
32 posts Member
edited August 2017
So because I mentioned contemplating whether or not I wanted to continue playing this game, the 90% completely ON-TOPIC content of my post was relegated to off-topic? I am conducting myself as an adult consumer asking information germane to general discussion. I do not appreciate being treated otherwise. I cut some of my post down and made a new title, to appease whoever it was who suggested otherwise:

-

The last QOL update was very well received in recouping a little bit of time. However, between character and gear needs, flash/other events, and now upcoming Territory Battles: I find myself worried. This game already "asks" a good 2-3 hours on raid days. With Territory Battles being seemingly expansive, what kind of time commitment should we expect? Is this a once-a-month several-day event following a long time saving a resource to launch? Or is this along the lines of raids launching every few days and requiring another hour or two? If it is frequent and lengthy, are there plans to offset this?

As mentioned in my other post, there are people who have varying degrees of time available and wants insofar as time commitment. This is a question for the populous for which increased time = decreased personal QOL. This is not a demand; I am not angry; I do not feel I am entitled. If Kozi were to come in here and say, "Yes, it might take up an extra hour or two during anticipated twice-a-week launches; no, we have no plans with QOL at this time" I would be happy to have a response so I can make decisions I need to make as an adult.

Thanks,