"Your Comment Will Appear After It Is Approved"

Boo
4134 posts Member
Every time I turn around I get this annoying notification, even when I have posted something in ages.

I can understand if you are posting constantly, but this message comes up far too often, is it a glitch when it happens this much??

Replies

• This ^^ so odd. If mods have to approve all these messages I feel so bad for them.
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    I think it was a glitch with that particular post, because I was posting fine in others. Weird though and very irritating.
  • Hskull55
    2263 posts Member
    Boo wrote: »
    I think it was a glitch with that particular post, because I was posting fine in others. Weird though and very irritating.

When one of my posts says that, it never appears
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]
  • Ender22
    1194 posts Member
    I've had it happen a few times. It never goes through. A post I made that had statistics, I had to keep editing it cuz I realized there were other factors and kept refining it. Well, I think you can't keep editing a post or it will get removed
  • Hskull55
    2263 posts Member
    Ender22 wrote: »
    I've had it happen a few times. It never goes through. A post I made that had statistics, I had to keep editing it cuz I realized there were other factors and kept refining it. Well, I think you can't keep editing a post or it will get removed

Same here, mine was a compilation of buffs/debuffs...
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member

Ya if you keep editing it counts as making multiple posts at once and it won't let you - subject to approval.

But when I was doing it, it screwed up, so I wrote my post again and copied it, when I posted again it failed. So I posted what I copied, failed again.

UI then waited 30 mins, tried the post again and it still failed, but I was able to post in other threads at that time, so I think that particular thread glitched out - big time.

I was eventually able to post it, then all my failed attempts posted too, but were full of nonsense, so I edited them and deleted their content.

So weird.
  • J7Luke
    484 posts Member
    I have the same problem. I edited my second post for today once, and now it is lost in the void. It was a somewhat long post too. I really wish they would fix this. Instead of randomly deleting a post, why not just put up a message that says "Please wait 5 minutes to edit this post." or something?
  • Ender22
    1194 posts Member
    And it never comes back, I've checked. Mannn I wrote some great statistics for Rancor toon viability by percentages
  • J7Luke
    484 posts Member
    And it never comes back, I've checked. Mannn I wrote some great statistics for Rancor toon viability by percentages
    Meanwhile, in some alternate reality, there is a thread like this entitled "Where do all these strange posts keep coming from?"
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    J7Luke wrote: »
    Meanwhile, in some alternate reality, there is a thread like this entitled "Where do all these strange posts keep coming from?"

Really? lol - that's almost funny.
  • If you get this message, your post is gone and will never come back. So if you write a lot in your postings, be sure to copy the whole thing to your clipboard before you post and/or edit. Learned the hard way.
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    If you get this message, your post is gone and will never come back. So if you write a lot in your postings, be sure to copy the whole thing to your clipboard before you post and/or edit. Learned the hard way.

The funny thing was, when I was having this issue, I did copy everything and even waited time to post (about 30 mins or more) and it still would not accept my post.

This system of the forums seems to be a bit glitchy
  • J7Luke
    484 posts Member
    I had this happen again, so I contacted a mod, and they somehow got it back for me. I'm not saying that will work every time, but if you lose a really long post, it is worth a shot.