Luke flash event.

2Next

Replies

• I bet the same stages are available for those that have not completed them.. but new stages will be available to those that have.
  • Xezee
    274 posts Member
    Can someone remind flash event hours please?
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Xezee wrote: »
    I mean, you can see them while the event is active... there's a countdiwn timer.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • NicWester wrote: »
    I mean, you can see them while the event is active... there's a countdiwn timer.

The countdown timer is only sort of helpful. There is a bug, where for some events you have to have restarted the game after the event tease started in order for the notification to appear. (See https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/124165/events-not-appearing-unless-you-restart-app ).

So additional question - at what time do they start teasing the flash event? (So I know when to restart.)

• Xezee
    274 posts Member
    Some of us have jobs which prohibit using phones near your desks. Banking, insurance etc. Thats why I ask - to know when take a break and turn the phone on.
    Ofc whole idea of flash events during work hours is bollocks but hey...
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    ZephimyrAC wrote: »
    I bet the same stages are available for those that have not completed them.. but new stages will be available to those that have.

I'll take that bet - but only about the "new stages" part. Kozi's response of "same units" = "same event". No changes.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Luke Duke luke
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Some of us have jobs which prohibit using phones near your desks. Banking, insurance etc. Thats why I ask - to know when take a break and turn the phone on.
    Ofc whole idea of flash events during work hours is bollocks but hey...
    Yes, but, as I said--there's a timer you can use to find out when they are.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • 3rd Aug here 9:25 am still nothing happening or showing soooooon hopefully
  • 11am
  • Luke Flash Event was a dumper, the rewards will not really provide anything we need past G4? Can the rewards please updated to the rewards from previous Flash Event.