Ships released in November 2016 - Where is the new content?

For many months now, ships have been boring. The only real reason to even use them is to unlock the Zeta challenges. There has been absolutely zero info about any upcoming events for them as well. We still don't have a way to unlock several of the ships either, especially the Millennium Falcon. Sure, we get a new ship added once in a while. But, none of them have changed the ship meta AT ALL. We don't have any new capital ships either, so we've been stuck using the same 3 for the past 9 months. There isn't a lot of variation in the ship teams and the only thing we have to do with them is PvP, which is only good for Fleet Shipments currency to get more zetas. The fact we can only battle in outer space also makes it pretty boring after all this time with no change in background. Where are the ship raids? Where are the ship Flash events? Where are the ship "storylines" with Light Side and Dark Side chapters? Where is the Ship Hardware? Where is the ship Galactic War? Where are the events that let us 7* our capital ships?

It's a very small part of the game that could be greatly expanded on. When will we be getting significant, worthwhile content for ships??? Getting a new character a month has been the only "new" thing we've been getting for a while now and it's made the game pretty stale. I understand it takes time to make these things, but shouldn't 9 months have been enough for at least ONE new thing for ships so there is more to do than just PvP?

Replies

• No they are focus on other more important stuff.
  • august
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • The territory battles were said to involve ships, I wouldn't worry over to much until we know what is going to happen with ships there. Until then I'm happy to continue in the monotony of fleet and wait for whatever comes.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Moved to the correct sub forum.

I think we are all hoping we see ships get some love.
  • AKHatbloke wrote: »
    The territory battles were said to involve ships, I wouldn't worry over to much until we know what is going to happen with ships there. Until then I'm happy to continue in the monotony of fleet and wait for whatever comes.
    What he says. Check the Territory Battle dev update ( here, ships will be used there.

Also, this belongs to Feedback/Ships. So, moved.
  • I've read the info on Territory Battles. We still know virtually nothing about them. However, I don't think that will be enough to really improve using ships. I wouldn't doubt it being more of the same actually. Ships need much more than being one part of a new mode to be relevant again. They need a huge boost in content so they can actually be useful! There are plenty of characters who could go on ship nodes that are incredibly long farms right now to alleviate some of the time it takes to obtain them. Same with getting gear from those nodes to alleviate some of the abysmally frustrating gear crunch. A new raid with **** shards would be great as well since many of us have had the last 9 months to build our squads.

Like Kyno said, I'm just hoping the ships get some love instead of just being an after thought like they are now.