Damage allowance for the Pit Raid and Aat raid

Guilds use the 24hr/zero damage rule for damage on raids, so they can get as many members to participate as possible in that 24hr span. Then theres usually a free for all at a specific time.

My guild uses a pit raid rule as follows: at the time we get enough raid tickets to start raid, we just start it at guild refresh. All members can participate from very beginning of raid but can only produce a target 300,000 damage. We then have a free for all at a specific time the following day at or around 24hrs later. We like this method because our guild members are from all over the world and makes every hit count.

Is there any way to track your damage percentage so you could hit a target damage total? Say 300,000?

Also what other methods are there of negotiating a raid and giving all members, whale and guppies and all between a fair chance of hitting 1st place and getting rewards?

Doing a hard raid is way different than 1 we can complete in 20 mins..

Replies

• Depends on the phase you're in.
    I think it goes like this?
    P1 1.8 mil
    P2 3 mil
    P3 3.3 mil
    P4 2.1 mil
    Roughly... so 300k is about 17% of p1. 10-11% of p2 and 3. 14% of p4.
    I do wish you could know the exact amount while raiding.
  • 300k a person in first 24hrs is extremely high from what I've seen or heard.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Moved to the correct sub forum.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    300k a person in first 24hrs is extremely high from what I've seen or heard.

the entire raid doesn't have enough health for all 50 members to do 300k dmg that's for sure.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Revi
    573 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Problem solved just join a guild with all or majority from one TZ with no 24h rule.... If you cant make it on for what ever reason thats your problem...

Our guild with 24h rule starts the raid at 20:00BST usually a perfect time for most people on this TZ, therefor everyone can be on ready to just smash the raid... People join our guild then complain about the time (even with 24 notice!) because there from a different TZ and use many excuses why they cant be on for it... if you don't like it join a guild on your TZ!
  • leef wrote: »
    300k a person in first 24hrs is extremely high from what I've seen or heard.

the entire raid doesn't have enough health for all 50 members to do 300k dmg that's for sure.

How much damage needs to be done for entire raid?