FTP player that needs help

I'm struggling in arena and GW In arena everybody is over level 60 in my arena around #500 spot and it's hard to keep up when I'm only level 56 atm I can't stay under #500 I can get to the 400s but just go back up from people beating me and in GW I'm finding it so much harder to beat now idk why but I can only get like 10 done at most I used to beat it Everytime I need help with my team I'm level 56 and my arena team is
Leader: 7 star Sid gear lv7
6 star Lumi gear lv7
4 star GS gear lv6
4 star Poe gear lv6
4 star Maul gear lv6

Bench: 4 star JC gear lv6
3 star Dooku gear lv6
4 star Chewie gear lv5 (Also have IG-86 didn't get him up yet)

In GW at the start I usually start Sid,Lumi,JC,Chewie,GS but later on I switch them around depending on the situation

In arena im farming IG-88

In cantina shipments finishing Poe to 5 stars then going to start QGJ

In cantina battles farming GS

In GW finishing 7 starring Lumi then going to farm Poggle

In regular battles farming Dooku,JC and getting rest of people's gear to lv7

Idk about Poe if he's useless now or wat I think later on I want to get a team of poggle, GS, IG-88, IG-86, then Poe but idk if Poe is useful anymore idk if I want to do that but I'm thinking about doing that but idrk wat to do tbh I'm struggling really bad and need help BADLY ty!!!

Replies

• Gear, stars and levels. That what you need most.

Do you log in every day to get daily rewards?
  • Drayden
    66 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    To be honest - you seem to be on the right track. You just need some time and patience. I'd replace that Maul with Poggle asap since you can't level him. So don't waste materials on Maul (although he is cool!). As soon as you have poggle you should 7* Lumi I think.

Progression wise I would not go for QGJ (although I think he is very good!) you will need Daka for DS Hard mode battles (if you want to do them early - or have an ally who has a Daka lead. Poe wise I can't help you. I am not using him. I am F2P and in #50-150 arena wise and finishing GW every day.

Make sure you do at least the daily quests - it takes maybe 20 minutes tops when you simulate the Dooku nodes and the XP alone are worth it. I would not farm JC further then 5* for now (unless you want a Jedi team or something). Use the rest of your energy to up the gear of Lumi, Sid and GS to 8 (if possible at your level I can't remember). Also consider to use the free crystals for the "cheap" energy refills (1x Cantina and 1-2x Missions depending on how you can sustain it - I would take Cantina energy over Missions) to up your GS and gear quicker.

As for GW: if you are out of luck and lose too many toons, retreat and try that battle again. Switching leads helps, too.
  • Poe still can be useful but he'll not likely to move first
    TNR Rey of Hope, Heroic Raid 36/50
  • Gear, stars and levels. That what you need most.

Do you log in every day to get daily rewards?

Yes of course!
  • Drayden wrote: »
    To be honest - you seem to be on the right track. You just need some time and patience. I'd replace that Maul with Poggle asap since you can't level him. So don't waste materials on Maul (although he is cool!). As soon as you have poggle you should 7* Lumi I think.

Progression wise I would not go for QGJ (although I think he is very good!) you will need Daka for DS Hard mode battles (if you want to do them early - or have an ally who has a Daka lead. Poe wise I can't help you. I am not using him. I am F2P and in #50-150 arena wise and finishing GW every day.

Make sure you do at least the daily quests - it takes maybe 20 minutes tops when you simulate the Dooku nodes and the XP alone are worth it. I would not farm JC further then 5* for now (unless you want a Jedi team or something). Use the rest of your energy to up the gear of Lumi, Sid and GS to 8 (if possible at your level I can't remember). Also consider to use the free crystals for the "cheap" energy refills (1x Cantina and 1-2x Missions depending on how you can sustain it - I would take Cantina energy over Missions) to up your GS and gear quicker.

As for GW: if you are out of luck and lose too many toons, retreat and try that battle again. Switching leads helps, too.

Ok ty very much also in cantina it takes a long time yo get shards from shipments I'm almost got him to 5 stars like 20 more shards should I completly stop him and farm daka (already have 25 shards for her) or finish Poe to 5 star then go for here cause I still use poe a ton
  • Tyler wrote: »
    Drayden wrote: »

Ok ty very much also in cantina it takes a long time yo get shards from shipments I'm almost got him to 5 stars like 20 more shards should I completly stop him and farm daka (already have 25 shards for her) or finish Poe to 5 star then go for here cause I still use poe a ton

I am fine where I'm at in arena (150-200), but struggling in GW too. I use to finish it daily until around lvl 55. Now, I get destroyed somewhere after the halfway point regularly. Based on what I've seen on the forum, this is fairly normal. But, just want to put that disclaimer out there as you weigh my opinion vs. others.

I don't use Poe, but use Daka in arena and GW. I think she is a better choice for GW than Poe. But, Poe is probably more useful in arena due to his higher health and tank abilities. Daka's revive and stun are her best qualities, and her heal is useful as well. If it were me, I would get her soon, possibly before completing Poe. I think she is probably more useful to you short-term than Poe.
  • Tyler wrote: »
    Drayden wrote: »

I am fine where I'm at in arena (150-200), but struggling in GW too. I use to finish it daily until around lvl 55. Now, I get destroyed somewhere after the halfway point regularly. Based on what I've seen on the forum, this is fairly normal. But, just want to put that disclaimer out there as you weigh my opinion vs. others.

I don't use Poe, but use Daka in arena and GW. I think she is a better choice for GW than Poe. But, Poe is probably more useful in arena due to his higher health and tank abilities. Daka's revive and stun are her best qualities, and her heal is useful as well. If it were me, I would get her soon, possibly before completing Poe. I think she is probably more useful to you short-term than Poe.

Hmm the thing is for right now I can 3 star DS battles by getting a high lvl daka from allies then use sim tickets to sim it for the gear cause I can only do it with her so she isn't an immediate need as of right now I think I will finish 5 staring Poe then get 4 star Daka then after I get her 4 star just keep lvling here up or wat you think?
  • 4 star poe is likely good enough for arena. Poe is one time use for me in gw. I onlu use him when needed as he will likely die.

I do wish i had a daka for stuns in gw so i could play more with rng.
  • 4 star poe is likely good enough for arena. Poe is one time use for me in gw. I onlu use him when needed as he will likely die.

I do wish i had a daka for stuns in gw so i could play more with rng.

Hmm this is a tough one lol say I unlock Daka them get Poe to 5 stars then get keep leveling up daka or wat ashoyld I do after that if I do that???