Credit heist, Arena, GW, blah

Achilles
1380 posts Member
edited August 2017
Hello Sirs,

it would be amazing, if you would put the same effort into fixing bugs, which annoys players (missing credit heist/droid smuggle in events, crashes in fleet, getting stuck in encounter-jump, etc) as you did for fixing bugs, no one ever asked for (nute gunray - tm gain-fix, kylo escape reset-fix, etc). It would be really kindly and friendly to your customers ...

Also a rethink of arena- and gw-system would help alot. Right now, arena with its fix play-/payout-time at 6pm is a plain pain. Im not talking about everyone should simply get rank 1, but 6pm is one of the most terrible time for such an "event".

GW right now is nothing more as a chore ... you fight the same thrawn/gk team day for day ... every day ... I see, it might be a challenge to fight such team in arena, but gw is no arena ... gw should not be dominated by meta-teams, but by varied teams ... it should require to change teams going through it, not just simply use the same meta team with pre-loaded tm ...

Yet, the whole rest of the game is plain RNG ... dice target lock, you win, dice no target lock, you lose ... why not bring back RNG-designed teams to GW ... at least some variety ...

Cheers, your bored me.
Left by design.
The fixed payout times are the worst part of this game and makes it absolutely family-unfriendly.

Replies

• Nice post :-) I'm sure it will be moved to the feedback forum and then noone see it.
  • zombiwan_kenobi
    427 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Achilles wrote: »
    Hello Sirs,

it would be amazing, if you would put the same effort into fixing bugs, which annoys players (missing credit heist/droid smuggle in events, crashes in fleet, getting stuck in encounter-jump, etc) as you did for fixing bugs, no one ever asked for (nute gunray - tm gain-fix, kylo escape reset-fix, etc). It would be really kindly and friendly to your customers ...

Also a rethink of arena- and gw-system would help alot. Right now, arena with its fix play-/payout-time at 6pm is a plain pain. Im not talking about everyone should simply get rank 1, but 6pm is one of the most terrible time for such an "event".

GW right now is nothing more as a chore ... you fight the same thrawn/gk team day for day ... every day ... I see, it might be a challenge to fight such team in arena, but gw is no arena ... gw should not be dominated by meta-teams, but by varied teams ... it should require to change teams going through it, not just simply use the same meta team with pre-loaded tm ...

Yet, the whole rest of the game is plain RNG ... dice target lock, you win, dice no target lock, you lose ... why not bring back RNG-designed teams to GW ... at least some variety ...

Cheers, your bored me.

How pvp is handled is indeed highlly frustrating and unfair, something should really be done about that and maybe reducing the gap between ranks rewards could also help. Even if ships totally failed at being fun or balanced, losing some ranks the last minute isn't as much painful.

I know that focusing on players frustration makes some spend more money (for some reasons) but in the end making people who don't have a single thing to do at a specific hour of the day more competitive isn't healthy competition.
    Concerning GWs don't forget not everyone here use a meta team nor own numerous team to sacrifice in there. Until i spent more ressources on a decent rebel team i was struggling like crazy in my GWs, not achieving some etc. Even now i can face a really strong team and be glad that i have additional TM to beat a team i could never beat otherwise (even with some help) in arena. You seem to criticize people who use metas in GWs but what should i say when i encounter two or three metas in a row ?

For my part i really look forward a fix for the camera bug in ship fights, it's totally breaking the game and obviously no one seems to care.

Entirely agree with the RNG thing, there's far too much RNG in the game, game is deciding if you'll win a fight or be able to gear anything instead of you. They should give more space to real tactics and farm/trade focus.
  • MrPosz
    127 posts Member
    Gw should be fun and nice place to play not frustating and boring one. Any changes to make it more difficult then now are definitly not welcome by any new players and me :tired_face: