Admiral Ackbar

I am interested in my 4* ackbar (+35 shards). Is he useful now?

Replies

• Options
    I use him a lot and today he will reach 7*. :)
    He is very strong against the quite common combination of Sidious and Phasma in PvP. If things go right, he will cleanse the AE dot and the slow at the end of the first round, healing your group back to full and nullifying almost everything the opponent has just done to you.
  • Options
    He is very strong against the quite common combination of Sidious and Phasma in PvP. If things go right, he will cleanse the AE dot and the slow at the end of the first round, healing your group back to full and nullifying almost everything the opponent has just done to you.

Interesting! What other caracters do you use in a Ackbar PvP team?
  • Options
    If you hsve Leia, that's a killer combo. Barring that, Han will benefit a lot, as will do Hoth Rebel Scout and Luke
  • JeighKaeNeither
    243 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I think the Rebel team is really the team to beat... In the end anyway. With a starred up Leia & Obi-Wan, they would be terrifying. I am about to finally open up Ackbar today after a quick farm after I realized he grants all rebel allies 20 something speed & has turn meter trickery +heal. So I'll have Ackbar after the Awards today, and I have a 7 star St Han, a 3 star Leia, 5 star Hoth rebel soldier, 4* Biggs, & old Ben. With the turn power & speed that Ackbar, Han, & Old Ben deliver... They seem to be the winning combination. I guess we will see soon! - cheers
    Post edited by JeighKaeNeither on
  • Options
    He's great for countering Vader's dot's.
    IGN: Malmsteen's Comet
  • SentinelBorg
    60 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options

Interesting! What other caracters do you use in a Ackbar PvP team?
    Nothing special: Phasma, Lumi, Sid and Poggle

Mostly just the chars I got up early. Ackbar was my first char drop from a pack and I'm using him ever since. He is also doing well in GW.
  • SentinelBorg
    60 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options

NULL
  • Options
    An Ack leader team that is pretty good is Leia, Han, rebel scout and then either Luke or Lumi (if you want some healing)
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader
  • Options
    I think the Rebel team is really the team to beat... In the end anyway. With a starred up Leia & Obi-Wan, they would be terrifying. I am about to finally open up Ackbar today after a quick farm after I realized he grants all rebel allies 20 something speed & has turn meter trickery +heal. So I'll have Ackbar after the Awards today, and I have a 7 star St Han, a 3 star Leia, 5 star Hoth rebel soldier, 4* Biggs, & old Ben. With the turn power & speed that Ackbar, Han, & Old Ben deliver... They seem to be the winning combination. I guess we will see soon! - cheers

Obi Wan is not a rebel