Thank you, Team!

2Next

Replies

• Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Options
    I want to thank the Dev team for their announcement regarding the requirements of the upcoming Luke event, as well as some info as to what the new Luke will be like as a toon.

Unlike the Phoenix requirements for the Thrawn event, Old Ben, Leia and STHan have been around for years - we already knew FB Luke was required too so that's ok.

R2 is the only real issue I see, but with a basic Empire team required to unlock him, its not much of an issue.

In other words - all of the above noted toons were clearly required for Luke - especially when the Dev team said "familiar faces", so this should not be a surprise.

Back in June the Dev Team mentioned that this will be luke's story to becoming a Jedi, if Jawa were required on Tatooine, it is most certainly clear and obvious that Old Ben and R2 were needed in the next phase, even if the story continued on Tatooine.
  • Options
    Hskull55 wrote: »
    I'm pleased it's back so soon. I'm pretty confident I can at least get him to six stars; 7 might be a stretch. I have 4 good 7 star toons, but the fifth is kinda weak tea. I'd been working on DT for this, and he's geared up well but isn't 7 stars yet.

I did it with two gear 10, two gear 8 and 1 gear 7, so I think you have a chance...
    (It took my HOURS to complete the event)

Me too, bro.
    I started at 9.30am, completed around 11 am.
  • JVU420
    429 posts Member
    Options
    BSwoody87 wrote: »
    It could honestly be a game killer for those of us playing less than a year. They keep releasing all of these OP toons that make arena unbearable. It's almost like what's the point? We'll never catch up to those who started playing day 1 or whales who give into their addictive personalities. They'll just keep releasing more OP toons with steep requirements only whales or day 1 players can meet. It's potentially a game killer in the long run.

You're arena has people starting at the same time as you.There isn't a day one player on your shard if you started less than a year. So your post is really invalid.
  • Options
    JVU420 wrote: »
    BSwoody87 wrote: »
    It could honestly be a game killer for those of us playing less than a year. They keep releasing all of these OP toons that make arena unbearable. It's almost like what's the point? We'll never catch up to those who started playing day 1 or whales who give into their addictive personalities. They'll just keep releasing more OP toons with steep requirements only whales or day 1 players can meet. It's potentially a game killer in the long run.

You're arena has people starting at the same time as you.There isn't a day one player on your shard if you started less than a year. So your post is really invalid.

I am in a younger shard and won't get Luke and I'm ok with it for the reason that you state I have never even seen a r2 or general Kenobi and I will wait til next time I have old Ben r2 and han at 5 stars farmer boy is 7 and Leia is 4 stars I will use this time to get rewards and get more shards I'm level 85 heck I don't have any gear ten toons yet the long time players have put in the time I hope you fellows enjoy him just keep us updated on how good he is and thanks for the help I have received here
This discussion has been closed.