New characters or different versions of existing ones?

Personally I'd prefer new characters over variations, eg Jango or generic tantiv rebel over hoth Han or Leia. Jedi Luke is an exception but I fear this game will eventually end up with too many versions of the same person.

Replies

• I like both, as long as it is balanced. I long for Jango Fett as much as for a light side Captain Tarkin from the Clone Wars.
    The Jedi are extinct, their fire has gone out of the universe
    -Grand Moff Wilhuff Tarkin
  • TAZZZOOO wrote: »
    Personally I'd prefer new characters over variations, eg Jango or generic tantiv rebel over hoth Han or Leia. Jedi Luke is an exception but I fear this game will eventually end up with too many versions of the same person.

lol...you mean like all the versions of Jango like Boba, Rex, Cody, Echo, 5's, and Clone Sargeant :)
  • Ge0
    1 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    I'd love it if they added Mandalorians and a Mandalorian filter to this app
    Post edited by Sunnie1978 on
  • I really wish they handled alternate versions of the same character the way Marvel Avengers Alliance did. It would make it easier to add in extra variants without getting too out of hand. Heck, Luke had what, 4 primary costume changes in each of ANH and ESB? Add RoTJ and TFA and that's 10 versions. Heck that could be two raid teams in this game...
  • @Starhammer

You're forgetting Luke at the end of Episode 3. The devs are going to make us get that Luke up to 7* before we can have Jedi Luke. Becuz waiting.
  • I say skins unless they are completely different e.g. Vader-JKAnikin. Old Ben-gen kenobi etc. imo Han-STHan should have been a skin. Other then that definitely new characters