Dark Side Answer for Luke?

Prev13
Just curious as to what y'all think the dark side answer for CLS will be? I'm not saying I want it now, maybe 6 months or so down the line ish, but what characters are left to combat Luke now?

Replies

• Options
    Forget it. Bias to Rebels is absurd and completely out of control.
  • MrPosz
    127 posts Member
    Options
    Maybe this new guy from sequels.. Snoke or whatever his name is.

xD
  • Options
    AlexTheG wrote: »

The bias will always be towards the rebels, and that's just the way it is. But do you think that the DS will ever take the power again or you think they're done?
  • Options
    We don't even try CLS yet, just give it time. There always counter one another.
  • Options
    Spartan549 wrote: »

The bias will always be towards the rebels, and that's just the way it is. But do you think that the DS will ever take the power again or you think they're done?

They are done. Remember all the fuss about the Empire pass, since January. Look at the results. Maybe FO has a chance after EP8, but Resistance and Rebels will likely dominate then.
  • Options
    Return of zMaul. No counter, no TM for Luke lead teams.
  • Options
    Rise of the Ewoks under Teebo Lead. xD
    Stealth and Lograys AOE Daze will prevent all counters. ^^
  • Options

You mean the Zaul made irrelevant by R2? That Zaul?
  • Options
    For Pete's sake, are you looking for counters to a toon that hasn't been released yet???

Patience!
  • CT5032
    55 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options

Luke gains accuracy when in attack mode, so ...
  • Options
    Just Fracture him, good night Lukie Poo
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    Options
    Commander Luke is good for sure. He's the only toon that can be unlocked 7* so either you have all the required toons 7* or you cannot unlock him. So except old players and whales, audience is limited.

Luke is no way more powerful than Thrawn.
    • BASIC: Luke stuns IF Defense Down. Thrawn stuns IF Ability Block.
    • USE THE FORCE: Luke dispels all buffs on them, remove 100% Turn Meter. Thrawn's fracture is doing the same thing.
    • CALL TO ACTION: Luke gains 100% Turn Meter and recovers 40% Health and 40% Protection. Thrawn's swap TM gives 40% protection to him and the selected target, gives 100% TM to the selected target too.
    • Luke counters, Thrawn too when fractured.
    • His leadership is only for Rebels. Thrawn's leadership is only for Empire.

The OPness of Luke is relative. Toons will be more and more like that, at least the RARE ones. Factions will have more and more synergies too (Ewoks, Troopers, Siths).

An Empire team with Thrawn can for now wreck every team.
    A full Rebel team with Commander Luke could do the same (Luke(L), Chaze, Wiggs).
  • Options
    Forget it. Bias to Rebels is absurd and completely out of

I think the Dark Side is done. Thrawn plus Empire is a good squad but I mostly see the best DS characters (DN, Thrawn) in mostly LS squads.
  • Options
    BulYwif wrote: »
    Commander Luke is good for sure. He's the only toon that can be unlocked 7* so either you have all the required toons 7* or you cannot unlock him. So except old players and whales, audience is limited.

• USE THE FORCE: Luke dispels all buffs on them, remove 100% Turn Meter. Thrawn's fracture is doing the same thing.
    • CALL TO ACTION: Luke gains 100% Turn Meter and recovers 40% Health and 40% Protection. Thrawn's swap TM gives 40% protection to him and the selected target, gives 100% TM to the selected target too.

The OPness of Luke is relative. Toons will be more and more like that, at least the RARE ones. Factions will have more and more synergies too (Ewoks, Troopers, Siths).

A full Rebel team with Commander Luke could do the same (Luke(L), Chaze, Wiggs).

Yeah but there is only 1 Thrawn for DS users. Light Side now has another one with a crazy skill set. So Thrawn versus GK, CLS and Chaze.
    Seems fair.
  • Options

Yeah but there is only 1 Thrawn for DS users. Light Side now has another one with a crazy skill set. So Thrawn versus GK, CLS and Chaze.
    Seems fair.

Nihilus *cough

Btw nowadays no such things as pure LS/DS.. just put all ur great toons under 1 roof. Hybrid team is the future. :wink:
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    Options
    RacerDejak wrote: »

Seems fair.

Nihilus *cough

Btw nowadays no such things as pure LS/DS.. just put all ur great toons under 1 roof. Hybrid team is the future. :wink:

It's not the future, it's been like that for a while. GK is good with Thrawn, Luke will be good in a Tarkin lead because of the Defense Down of the Tarkin's lead that is good with the stun of Luke, DN is good everywhere. Luke just gives more combination of teams.

Everyone complains that top 10 is only a combination of 10 toons, now it's 11 :smile:
  • Olga
    1333 posts Member
    Options
    I think it's a lot more than 11.
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    Options
    Olga wrote: »
    I think it's a lot more than 11.

Yes, I was just sarcastic about whiners saying everytime the same thing :wink:
  • Olga
    1333 posts Member
    Options
    okay lol
  • Whazn
    262 posts Member
    Options
    The counter happens when they release zetas for palpatine.
  • Options
    Just curious as to what y'all think the dark side answer for CLS will be? I'm not saying I want it now, maybe 6 months or so down the line ish, but what characters are left to combat Luke now?

Wampa ... 100 % chance to stun Commander Luke :D
    The Jedi are extinct, their fire has gone out of the universe
    -Grand Moff Wilhuff Tarkin
  • Options
    Obviously the counter will be Mob Enforcer.
  • Options
    Whazn wrote: »
    The counter happens when they release zetas for palpatine.

that was my thought too
  • Options
    It's called Nihilus. The current most game-breaking toon that has ever been released in this game. So the question isn't Dark Side Answer for Luke, the question is Light Side answer for DN. And we just go it in the form of Luke.
  • Options
    1. remember ATF... and the outrageous Ai?
    2. remember Phoenix, which everyone thought would be OP?
  • xReDeMpx
    1690 posts Member
    Options
    It's called Nihilus. The current most game-breaking toon that has ever been released in this game. So the question isn't Dark Side Answer for Luke, the question is Light Side answer for DN. And we just go it in the form of Luke.

I lol'ed so hard at this, DN the most game breaking toon lmaoooooooooooooo....

DN is only as good as he is because it is "hide the darth nihilus"
  • Options
    xReDeMpx wrote: »

Um...what? Protect-The-Nihilus squads are so yesterday.
  • Options

Which is more than enough. Ability block that ignores tenacity(Uhm sorry I meant cooldown increasse), Dispel on basic(which also happens to deal quite a bit of damage), reduce cooldowns on the ability block every time you dispel a buff from an enemy(sorry again, I mean cooldown increase ability) and to top it off an ability that doesn't care if you have 10000000% armor and 999999999 health + protection. It simply one-shots you. So yes mate he is the most game breaking toon in the game. There isn't a single other toon that you can see in every single team.
  • xReDeMpx
    1690 posts Member
    Options

Which is more than enough. Ability block that ignores tenacity(Uhm sorry I meant cooldown increasse), Dispel on basic(which also happens to deal quite a bit of damage), reduce cooldowns on the ability block every time you dispel a buff from an enemy(sorry again, I mean cooldown increase ability) and to top it off an ability that doesn't care if you have 10000000% armor and 999999999 health + protection. It simply one-shots you. So yes mate he is the most game breaking toon in the game. There isn't a single other toon that you can see in every single team.

Lol and all of what u just mentioned is null without the proper toons to hide DN behind.

So once again DN is only as good as he is from hiding behind current toons.

And if you're looking singularly at broken kit no one has a more broken kit than thrawn.

Useage % don't automatically dictate brokness
  • Options

Lol and all of what u just mentioned is null without the proper toons to hide DN behind.

So once again DN is only as good as he is from hiding behind current toons.

And if you're looking singularly at broken kit no one has a more broken kit than thrawn.

Useage % don't automatically dictate brokness

In a team of DN and Thrawn most take DN out first