Rerolling - Unlucky!

RexusPrimor
10 posts Member
edited August 2017
hey guys,

im not sure if its allowed or not, but im really angry about that reroll-thingy here..
i want to be an f2p player, and i saw in many threads that you should start playing with a good
first roll on the first chromium pull.

ok, so far, so good.

i just wanted a char like rex, lando or qgj ... like recommended in many "how to start threads.."

i managed to make 23 gmail accounts (friends and family phone number ftw..)... and guess what..

i got uggnaut many times, i got coruscant police many times, ewok elder, kit fisto, poe dameron, a few eeth koth ... a few lobot.. but not a single good one! not 1 in 23 trys, kitten! rng kittens..

anyway, again, sry for my english, its not my mothertongue - and if thats not allowed, just delete that answer/thread...

is anybody out there with an gmail-adresse/ roll .. with rex or lando on it..!? would that be possible?
maybe someone tried - like i did - different adresses..and never used a rex or lando roll, rex would be my first choice!
i would really appreciate that!

thanks in advance!
RexusPrimor

Post edited by Ambassador on

Replies

• Yes it is possible, I rerolled and got Chirrut more times than I can remember. Got Lando, Rex, CUP, Fives, Echo, Kit Fisto and all the normal ones.
  • i know its possible, im just unlucky;)

im asking for a non-used gmail adresse - with - for example- rex on it ...unused - because you take another account... is that possible?
    thats my question...

• Probably ... but just make a new one yourself. Who says the adress have to make sense? :)

I count myself lucky for rolling Kylo on my first try ... went with that.
  • RexusPrimor
    10 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Krjstoff wrote: »
    Probably ... but just make a new one yourself. Who says the adress have to make sense? :)

I count myself lucky for rolling Kylo on my first try ... went with that.

i cant make new ones, i did 23! ..and now i dont have any numbers left.. for anybody who dont know the problem with gmail, after some attemps you have to write in your number, and after another few (last time was 2) it says - the number was too often used ... i cant make new ones... i would..

would you guys pls read my post before answering me here?

im asking for a gmail account here, because i cant make a new one...

edit: like @elusiveghost - he rerolled many times .. and got many good chars - said, im sure there are many unused accounts out there - because ppl dont wanna start with rex or lando .. and they dont need them...and others like me, roll 23 times and never ever kitten get them.. so, thats why im asking here.

edit2: got another 2 trys, eeth koth and plo koon..kitten it..
    Post edited by Sunnie1978 on
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    hey guys,

i got uggnaut many times, i got coruscant police many times, ewok elder, kit fisto, poe dameron, a few eeth koth ... a few lobot.. but not a single good one! not 1 in 23 trys, ****! rng sucks..

I wouldn't call EE or Poe bad pulls.

• Download MEMU emulator and download game, start it and roll the chromium. If it sucks complete unninstal and make a new emulator. That way you can keep rolling until you get a good pull, THEN you LINK your gmail account. Play as guest. No need for 200 gmail accounts. Google it, it has been told before. Good luck.
    Do or do not...
  • @darthzannaH ty, i did it with bluestack and i rerolled guest until rex, and linked it with a new account.
    dont know why the game itself dont allow that this way..
  • I think you're deeply mistaken. Whoever told you that is a complete ..... This is not one of the games, where the only way to obtain a character is by using "premium" currency. Making so many accounts is extremely pointless in here. If it was something like, let's say Castle Clash, where you absolutely need to roll a godlike hero, and you have only 1-2 tries per new account, then yes, you should do it if you're not lazy. But not here, especially since you can unlock the majority of characters and star them up in a month or so.
  • hey guys,

im not sure if its allowed or not, but im really angry about that reroll-thingy here..
    i want to be an f2p player, and i saw in many threads that you should start playing with a good
    first roll on the first chromium pull.

ok, so far, so good.

i just wanted a char like rex, lando or qgj ... like recommended in many "how to start threads.."

i managed to make 23 gmail accounts (friends and family phone number ftw..)... and guess what..

i got uggnaut many times, i got coruscant police many times, ewok elder, kit fisto, poe dameron, a few eeth koth ... a few lobot.. but not a single good one! not 1 in 23 trys, kitten! rng kittens..

anyway, again, sry for my english, its not my mothertongue - and if thats not allowed, just delete that answer/thread...

is anybody out there with an gmail-adresse/ roll .. with rex or lando on it..!? would that be possible?
    maybe someone tried - like i did - different adresses..and never used a rex or lando roll, rex would be my first choice!
    i would really appreciate that!

thanks in advance!
    RexusPrimor

Hey man, message me back and we can work something out. I have two accounts rerolled with ackbar and possibly one rex, need to double check.
  • @mikayas, hey - ty for your offer but i dont need it anymore.
    allready did a few new accounts with an emulator... worked great and now im doing well with an rex account:)
    ty anyways, really appreciate that!
  • Hey guys, I had the same problem, I can't even remember how many times I had to create gmail account. I can't use MEMU as I have I Mac. I am gonna loose my head lol. Mikayas if your offer is still open maybe I can use your REX..
  • Any other advice is most welcomed too.