Luke flash event.

Whazn
262 posts Member
Last time there was a cuff and furnace as first time rewards. Are they not offered this time? I couldn't beat the tier last time his flash events showed up. Upon completing I did get the zeta and the omega but only 5 caller salvage. Anyone who hasnt cleard bonus have an image of the rewards?

Replies

• That was the Phoenix flash events that gave furnace and cuffs + 3 Zeta, not the luke event
  • Whazn
    262 posts Member
    Ah oh. Thanks. I was like no big deal if it was changed or I'm wrong about them being there. But I didn't even look just rushed in to see if I could do it now without looking at the rewards screen. Close please.
  • I feel like an ****.

Because I completed Tier 1-3 the last time, I figured the "1st Time" rewards would no longer be there. Because after completing them the first time, all the other times they showed up, I got the basic random gears.

Didn't check to see the rewards. At least I did Tier 1 again for JScav shards.

As for the gear, it doesn't matter, grab them all. Glad half of the gear I got from Tier 1 and 3, were ones I don't have more than 50 of.
    When you're accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.

Started mid-FEB 2017, and not trying to reach the top.
  • I feel like an ****.

Because I completed Tier 1-3 the last time, I figured the "1st Time" rewards would no longer be there. Because after completing them the first time, all the other times they showed up, I got the basic random gears.

As for the gear, it doesn't matter, grab them all. Glad half of the gear I got from Tier 1 and 3, were ones I don't have more than 50 of.

What do you mean? The first time rewards are only there until you complete Tier 1,2,3,4. Once you completed any of those tiers, it doesn't matter if the flash events come back, the first time rewards won't appear again. That's why they are called "first time".
  • crzydroid
    7252 posts Moderator
    I feel like an ****.

First time rewards shouldn't be coming back if you already did them last time. If you're getting them again, that's a bug.
  • How many flash events per day?
  • What do you mean? The first time rewards are only there until you complete Tier 1,2,3,4. Once you completed any of those tiers, it doesn't matter if the flash events come back, the first time rewards won't appear again. That's why they are called "first time".
    crzydroid wrote: »
    First time rewards shouldn't be coming back if you already did them last time. If you're getting them again, that's a bug.

*shrugs*

The first time I played this a couple of months ago, I got through Tier 1, 2, and 3. Can't do the Bonus Tier, still can't. By "can't", I mean enter it.

Today, I did Tier 3, then Tier 1. From Tier 1, I got 80 Jawa Scavenger shards.

If it's a bug, it's a minor one that doesn't really benefit me, as I don't see myself using Jawas anyways. I got my Sith, Empire, Jedi, Rebels, Clones, Resistance, and First Order to worry about.

• Spyda
    318 posts Member
    crzydroid wrote: »
    I feel like an ****.

Actually, for newer players, that might not be entirely accurate. It is my understanding that since event rewards are now banded to specific level ranges (ie: 60-69, 70-79, 80-84, 85, etc...), your first time completion rewards should get reset each time you gain enough experience to enter a new 'tier'
  • Spyda wrote: »
    Actually, for newer players, that might not be entirely accurate. It is my understanding that since event rewards are now banded to specific level ranges (ie: 60-69, 70-79, 80-84, 85, etc...), your first time completion rewards should get reset each time you gain enough experience to enter a new 'tier'
    That's a logical reason to explain what happened to me.

They did seem a bit harder to win than the last time.