Character Strategy: Princess Leia

13Next

Replies

• Hskull55
    2263 posts Member
    That's a good Zeta
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]
  • So R2 goes first and gives Leia stealth and advantage. Leia then uses her own stealth and gets crit up and offense up. She then attacks with her basic and does some good damage. Then ATF goes and absorbs buffs to get stealth, retribution, offense up, crit up, crit chance up (maybe), and foresight. She then hits like a beast. Now ATF is the only one without stealth, so you have to attack her. She has a 50% counter chance and gets protection up for her and an ally every time she counters.

Pretty good. With room for 2 more toons.

And then she gets fractured or oneshot by a Wiggs, confused, shocked or stunned while being wrecked.
    And you basically lost your biggest dps with Leia on the second turn... :pensive:
    This kind of team still needs a decent tank and survivability, Leia will die in a sec (stealth or not) and Ashoka... Well i killed dozen of this one (geared and 7*) and since she never keeps her buffs on her she's pretty squishy.
    This kind of team is just another Wiggs in disguise, more complicated but still a Wiggs.

Rebels still lack of solid dispells so i'm pretty sure you'll end with a Chaze on this one. Or perhaps a StHan+Ezra for a **** quick burst team.

I'm not necessarily saying they are unbeatable, but that they make a good combination. I was wrong in that I made a comment about there being 2 characters left, but referenced Ahsoka under a Commander Luke lead, which means only 1 character (I also screwed up in saying Leia would have advantage, but that's not important. Give it to Ahsoka for an additional buff!). You can still use Baze for an auto taunt who applies speed down that pairs well with Luke's basic. Or Old Ben might be a good option here.

Ahsoka under a Luke lead will absolutely not be squishy. She will have 50% counter chance and gains protection up on counter. Since she dispels buffs, there is no way to prevent her counter other than fracture.
  • ok guys, for everyone that wants their R2-D2 to go before leia so she can use her special perfectly on defense aswell : use squad simulator and mod manager http://apps.crouchingrancor.com/Mods/Manager
    no thanks needed :)
  • JJay
    368 posts Member
    I personally think her leader skill needed a buff.
  • Her zeta would be very interesting under Jyn lead...
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    Vinniarth wrote: »
    Her zeta would be very interesting under Jyn lead...

Along with STHan. Those reworks really dust off other toons and allows fun team comp.
  • So R2 goes first and gives Leia stealth and advantage. Leia then uses her own stealth and gets crit up and offense up. She then attacks with her basic and does some good damage. Then ATF goes and absorbs buffs to get stealth, retribution, offense up, crit up, crit chance up (maybe), and foresight. She then hits like a beast. Now ATF is the only one without stealth, so you have to attack her. She has a 50% counter chance and gets protection up for her and an ally every time she counters.

And then she gets fractured or oneshot by a Wiggs, confused, shocked or stunned while being wrecked.
    And you basically lost your biggest dps with Leia on the second turn... :pensive:
    This kind of team still needs a decent tank and survivability, Leia will die in a sec (stealth or not) and Ashoka... Well i killed dozen of this one (geared and 7*) and since she never keeps her buffs on her she's pretty squishy.
    This kind of team is just another Wiggs in disguise, more complicated but still a Wiggs.

Rebels still lack of solid dispells so i'm pretty sure you'll end with a Chaze on this one. Or perhaps a StHan+Ezra for a **** quick burst team.

I'm not necessarily saying they are unbeatable, but that they make a good combination. I was wrong in that I made a comment about there being 2 characters left, but referenced Ahsoka under a Commander Luke lead, which means only 1 character (I also screwed up in saying Leia would have advantage, but that's not important. Give it to Ahsoka for an additional buff!). You can still use Baze for an auto taunt who applies speed down that pairs well with Luke's basic. Or Old Ben might be a good option here.

Ahsoka under a Luke lead will absolutely not be squishy. She will have 50% counter chance and gains protection up on counter. Since she dispels buffs, there is no way to prevent her counter other than fracture.

Stun or confused since she won't loose her debuff until her next turn. One turn is more than enough to kill her.
    Now if you want to rely upon only 50% counter chance it's up to you, i played a Jedi counter team for a long time and i wouldn't rely upon such thing again.
    Plus many assists could get rid of her in only one turn so she still wouldn't have a chance to retaliate anyway, she's far from being as tough as Kylo Ren.

So far i've found Tano quite frustrating since she doesn't shine in any particular team, and if you want a toon who can deal huge damages every 4 turns (without zeta), truth is that Nihilus is a better investment since toons who are only about dealing raw damages are quite outdated these days.

She also doesn't have any utility, she's the perfect jedi design wise (without being one quite funnily): she shines alone but doesn't fit much in a team. Lack of utility i guess.
  • KueChael wrote: »
    CLS, Ezra, Leia, Old Ben, Bodi
    Old Ben taunt.
    Leia goes stealth, Ezra calls her to attack basic with 100% crit chance- she hits 3x with 25%more Crit damage- Ezra following with +20%damage.
    Bodi uses Spotter, and inflict evasion down on target, Leia gets offense up and potency for 2 turns and assists with basic, 3x.
    Then Leia takes her turn. Again

Old Ben is slow.

Old Ben doesn't taunt yet.

Someone faster kills your Leia since she's squishy as hell and no one is tanking.

Ezra calls...well... Bodi to help and fails at killing anything.

He and Old Ben play last, Old Ben doesn't taunt cause bad AI and try to mind trick but fails because of tenacity up or just low potency.

Turn two, Ezra dies quickly, Bodi follows and quite funnily Old Ben will still be the last to die. ^ ^
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    KueChael wrote: »
    CLS, Ezra, Leia, Old Ben, Bodi
    Old Ben taunt.
    Leia goes stealth, Ezra calls her to attack basic with 100% crit chance- she hits 3x with 25%more Crit damage- Ezra following with +20%damage.
    Bodi uses Spotter, and inflict evasion down on target, Leia gets offense up and potency for 2 turns and assists with basic, 3x.
    Then Leia takes her turn. Again

Old Ben is slow.

Old Ben doesn't taunt yet.

Someone faster kills your Leia since she's squishy as hell and no one is tanking.

Ezra calls...well... Bodi to help and fails at killing anything.

He and Old Ben play last, Old Ben doesn't taunt cause bad AI and try to mind trick but fails because of tenacity up or just low potency.

Turn two, Ezra dies quickly, Bodi follows and quite funnily Old Ben will still be the last to die. ^ ^

And all rebel allies gain 25% TM.
  • So she's the Heart of the Rebellion, and after the rework she'll still have a weaker leader ability than Nebit.
    314-187-745 || Event Suggestions | Bounty Hunting || #JuhaniNextJune #PadméPlease

Stun or confused since she won't loose her debuff until her next turn. One turn is more than enough to kill her.

Ahsoka doesn't lose debuffs on her turn. She loses debuffs after Every turn. It doesn't matter if it's her team or the enemy. She can't be stunned. The only way to stop her is by using Fracture.
    Push2Stops wrote: »
    So she's the Heart of the Rebellion, and after the rework she'll still have a weaker leader ability than Nebit.

She really doesn't need a leader ability. Even if they rework it, it will still be useless, because there are far greater leader abilities out there, both Rebel and Non-Rebel.
  • Peer
    299 posts Member
    "We know the frustration of getting only one attack out of Leia" ... AI never had this problem. What was annoying?: To watch Leia shoot 3-4 times every turn.
  • Keldo
    364 posts Member
    Thinking of stripping her mods and firing an offence set on her. If R2 goes first she's stealthed and when she counters with a double/triple shot she should be good for some damage.
  • RobArt
    117 posts Member
    Is it a bug, that Leias foresight doesn't work against the tank's or bomber's AoE in phase 4?
  • Let's see..... healing + wedge lead heal..... crit dmg + crit dmg from mods + offense up + wedge lead offense up.... about 350% dmg? And 3 attacks? I'll take it xD