Not getting TMR in Rancor

Just did a Level 7 Rancor raid with my guild, and wasn't getting TMR.

Team:
Zader
Tark (UF and IT MAXED)
TFP
Teebo (Potency 60%)
Rex (IS Maxed)

While stealthed, Teebo would maybe remove TMR about 1 out of every 3 times.
Rex was about 2/1 to remove turn meter
Tark was about 1 out of 3 UF would TMR

Very unsure why, I did over 8million damage but only 2.5 this time with the same team.

Any ideas???

Replies

• Teebo's potency is way too low. Get his potency up (gear X and mods) also get your TFP cc up so he can apply tenacity down.
  • Teebo's potency is way too low. Get his potency up (gear X and mods) also get your TFP cc up so he can apply tenacity down.

Why does it matter? As you said yourself he uses TFP, so potency is irrelevant.
  • Yes the Rancor had a RED Fist for Tanacity down and Red Slow down. Also I don't use Zader's Culling Blade so not to remove those Debuffs
  • - Simple answer : U have bad RNG
    - Tinfoil hat answer : They buff the rancor

Bad rng imo is the answer.. me for example. Someday i can solo it, someday i only get 5-8 mil, in my bad day i have around 3 mil :#
  • 15% base resist chance is high enough that RNG can significantly affect your score.
  • then i guess what is the point of saying 100%, if it isn't 100%
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Moved to correct sub forum.
  • ziglet wrote: »
    then i guess what is the point of saying 100%, if it isn't 100%

What??
  • Crazylazyguy not sure what you mean what?

Tarkin Ultimate Firepower: Deal Special Damage to all enemies with a 100% chance to remove 50% of their Turn Meter.

Rex: Impeding Shot: deals Physical damage to target Enemy and remove 25% Turn Meter. and at Level 8: Turn Meter Reduction Chance 100%

Teebo: If Teebo is Stealthed, also remove 100% Turn Meter.

That is 3 times an attack says it's either 100% chance to remove turn meter, or remove 100% turn meter. If there is a 15% chance it wont happen, then why list them as 100%. That is why I made the comment I made.

Also not sure why an issue that might be a technical issue be moved to a strategy question.

Why does it matter? As you said yourself he uses TFP, so potency is irrelevant.

It's relevant if Rancor doesn't have tenacity down.
  • Krayden, just fyi, Rancor did have Tenacity down.
  • ziglet wrote: »
    Krayden, just fyi, Rancor did have Tenacity down.

Yeah got that after you mentioned it, ty. Then it's just bad RNG (I get it all the time)

Also the mechanics of the game have a built in gaurunteed 15% chance to resist, regardless of potency. So even if you have 300% potency and tenacity down there will be a 15% chance to resist. Just the way they built it.
  • as I said, then never but 100% if it isn't 100%
  • Those abilities have 100% chance to attempt tmr. But like debuffs, tmr can be resisted. With tenacity down, rancor has 15% base resist chance as several others mentioned already.