My funny bone has been tickled

Big_Boss
2326 posts Member
edited August 2017
I was planning on making a suggestion thread a few days ago and then the new hope character reworks were announced and I celebrated and forgot about making the thread but I'll do it anyway just for the sake of feedback and general discussion.

I love how old toons are becoming relevant again and how the months are being dedicated to specific Faction passes BUT........

I feel that because the Dev team has focused exclusively on a Faction it has left for countless months of negating other factions even though countless threads are made for specific toons to get a rework or countless players losing interest in the game because they don't like the Faction selected this month or the past few months.

Droid users have been screaming for a Droid Faction pass for I think over a year. I think they have screamed for a General Greivious rework for 2 years now but not even a B1 battle droid have they received in this time. My point is that while empire, ewoks, rebels or whatever is the flavor of the month is in process tickle our funny bones with a completely unrelated character buff or rework to keep those who refuse to love ewoks or rebels happy.
Me I'm a Jedi lover and when I saw Old Ben would get reworked my eyes shined and I almost jumped of joy because I possibly can play around with another Jedi in my Jedi team.
Since rebels are the flavor of this month give droid users just a little love and send a Droidaka there way so they can at least have something to do while I have a blast using Old Ben in arena and possibly making room for Commander Luke.

Probably us Jedi users won't see a Jedi Pass for some time but at the very least once every 2-3 months say "Hey as a bonus for this months Separatist Faction pass beside the Separatist Quinlan Voss will be joining the Jedi in the fight vs Doku and General Grevious" or "as a special treat for this month Plo Koon will be getting a rework " I don't know you guys (I'm looking at you @CG_Kozispoon ) are better at getting us excited on content. Well anyway that's just my opinion

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Droids had one of the longest periods in the "useful" category, I loved them to death and they had a great run.

That alone is why we will probably not see a droid faction pass.

That being said, I believe they have said we will be seeing a separatists faction pass and that could give some indirect love to droids.

If they ever hit BH with some love it could also spread to droids.

We can all hope.
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    Kyno wrote: »
    Droids had one of the longest periods in the "useful" category, I loved them to death and they had a great run.

That alone is why we will probably not see a droid faction pass.

That being said, I believe they have said we will be seeing a separatists faction pass and that could give some indirect love to droids.

If they ever hit BH with some love it could also spread to droids.

We can all hope.

@Kyno yes Droids gave me hell for months and when I thought they were dead suddenly Jawa Engineer gave them life again.
    That being said I don't think that should be a reason to never give them a Faction pass because the same would apply to rebels.

I forgot to mention this but I'm a hugeeeeee Clone Fan I really hope we sporadically get Clones to buffen them up, Namely Gregor!!!!!!!
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    I didn't say never but I just wanted to point out they are not as in need as many of the factions that have never had their day in the light.
  • It seems like to me there is so much Droid hate in this game so I think it would be good to get them a buff cause then I would actually try to farm them
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    It seems like to me there is so much Droid hate in this game so I think it would be good to get them a buff cause then I would actually try to farm them

Once upon a time they ruled arena with a iron fist so the OG players made it a law you must hate them. Heck I hate them but miss them..... it's complicated
    I really just want the rematch of droids vs my Jedi