Fotp and Poe worthless

J7000
2059 posts Member
Totally worthless. Was nice beating a Ackbar led team though to take the 2 spot.

Replies

• J7000
    2059 posts Member
    edited February 2016
  • Poe still serves a purpose, fotp eh much less of a threat
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Those guys have 7 star Leia, yet they are still using FOTP. He is less of a threat but that doesn't mean I want anyone getting hit with him.
  • Dooku and geo can kill the pilot before he even moves
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    bleeaauuh wrote: »
    Dooku and geo can kill the pilot before he even moves

Sure.. Dooku and Geo can kill a lot of people before they move.
  • This is true
  • But they couldn't before due too fotp 7* Health bug and the way the speed mechanic worked+ Poe speed. The update has made Poe less op and now just a good character but it has made fotp useless
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    But they couldn't before due too fotp 7* Health bug and the way the speed mechanic worked+ Poe speed. The update has made Poe less op and now just a good character but it has made fotp useless

Thats exactly my point. I totally agree with you. He is still powerful enough that these guys are using him over Leia. And, they are still using Poe in the top 5
  • I think it's only because noone really adapted to the new changes yet. Everybody is still gearing and leveling their new heroes, in a week or two there will be less FOTP I think. Poe will probably stay, since he's still quite fast
  • I use Poe at #1 i have leia fotp and geo at 7*
    And I only use geo, he's the real mvp
    Leia is good but not reliable enough, she could do 1500 damage she could do 10k you just can't risk it
    I only have room for one high dps in my team and geo takes the cake
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Yeah and I think it was pretty awesome that I had to fight an Ackbar led team to get my spot. Now you can have Sid, Ackbar, QGJ led teams instead of just Phasma and Sid. Still Phasma teams doing good but def not effective as before.
  • I run phasma as lead, probably don't need too but I need her in my team and nobody else really gives me much of a bonus. I switch her out for qgj sometimes if I need 1 more speedy attack but 80% of the time she is my lead
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    I run phasma as lead, probably don't need too but I need her in my team and nobody else really gives me much of a bonus. I switch her out for qgj sometimes if I need 1 more speedy attack but 80% of the time she is my lead

Good to hear she is still an effective leader. With a little luck her assist is pretty mean.
  • I know a lot of people are mad about things but I honestly can't fault this update it has braught balance to the force, well atleast in my opinion, and I'm not one of those people who screamed for Poe nerfs I mean I use him I just genuinely think it's healthier. Phasma has great utility and her tanky nature allows her to do what she does so well, not much talk about her anymore and I kinda forget she's there sometimes but without her I would be lost
  • I invested a lot of time effort and resources into these characters but at the end of the day games like his need balancing for the overall health of the game
  • They are mad because they were late to the game, spent so much energy on cantina shipments to be a week at the top and then got shafted :D . I am with you on Phasma. Seems like not doing much if you do not pay attention to the details. The turnmeter gain at a critical moment has saved my butt numerous times. On AI on the other hand you can only pray for assist-luck - cause otherwise she is pretty useless. If I am against her I just ignore her (AOEing her advantage so it does not stay up). Rarely do I lose due to every attack being assisted (it seems).
  • I don't believe on the concept of a "good" team on defense I think any AI can be beaten, I try to focus on building a team that can beat anything on offense. You really notice how vital she is when you take her out, that 50% turn meter is increadibly useful. With the balancing I know it took a long time but I would rather them do it once and do it right, instead of rushing it and having to change it again and **** people off double amount